PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for the following AC games and improvements

KpElessar
11-27-2011, 05:30 PM
I find the fact ,that the assassination missions(pure contracts) and the memory glinches from AC1 removed, to be very disturbing...

I loved sit and plan an assassination carefully!
with maps people giving me advice and such. Just try to play AC1 without been caught in a fight after the assassination or naver be detected! pure magic I say!

I thing this topic is a very good idea to help ubisoft learing what gamers think and their ideas for the games.

Thank you..

ps:let me if there is a more direct way to contact ubisoft about these things

KpElessar
11-27-2011, 05:30 PM
I find the fact ,that the assassination missions(pure contracts) and the memory glinches from AC1 removed, to be very disturbing...

I loved sit and plan an assassination carefully!
with maps people giving me advice and such. Just try to play AC1 without been caught in a fight after the assassination or naver be detected! pure magic I say!

I thing this topic is a very good idea to help ubisoft learing what gamers think and their ideas for the games.

Thank you..

ps:let me if there is a more direct way to contact ubisoft about these things

cless711
11-27-2011, 05:57 PM
I know how you feel. xD Everytime I play AC1, when i have to assassinate a target, I always kill my target without being detected. If I end up getting detected, besides the last three targets which force you into being detected, I kill myself and try again. XD

But yeah Assassination missions (and the assassination contract side missions) are really fun to do when you are first playing through the game, at least thats in my opinion.

KpElessar
11-28-2011, 01:30 AM
I know! right? you must assassinate the targets not just kill them in ACR ezio started a boody open war with the byzantines... yes he is the grant master of the brotherhood, but thats just wrong.
Anyway did any one else think that ACR gives too much trouble with the money for nothing??? I mean if want to I can let the console open for two hours and get over with it...

E-Zekiel
11-28-2011, 01:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KpElessar:
I know! right? you must assassinate the targets not just kill them in ACR ezio started a boody open war with the byzantines... yes he is the grant master of the brotherhood, but thats just wrong.
Anyway did any one else think that ACR gives too much trouble with the money for nothing??? I mean if want to I can let the console open for two hours and get over with it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. But how many times was he detected by the enemy?
(note: key words is DETECTED. Seen =/= detected.)

Exactly.

Silvermoth
11-28-2011, 01:51 AM
-Improve the den defense. It bored me to tears.
- It's well and truly time for a new Assassin.
- Remove the fact that you need to make 1 deadly bomb, 1 stealthy and 1 distraction and just let the player choose which one they want
- Give the developers more time to finish the game. Making a new game every year is too much and it's causing bugs which is just fustrating. I would actually rather they just say the world ends in 2013 instead of 2012 and give the developers time to make a great game.
- Let Desmond assassinate
- Use animals as weapons.

KpElessar
11-28-2011, 01:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:

You're right. But how many times was he detected by the enemy?
(note: key words is DETECTED. Seen =/= detected.)

Exactly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not what I mean... the only part in ACR that you must truly act like an assassin is when you go to see the prince... Assassination like the fat brother Juan Borgia in ACB and the priest in AC1. Now they were nice assassinations. Not a single person ever saw you and wasn't need hell to come out just to get distraction.

KpElessar
11-28-2011, 02:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Silvermoth:
-Improve the den defense. It bored me to tears.
- It's well and truly time for a new Assassin.
- Remove the fact that you need to make 1 deadly bomb, 1 stealthy and 1 distraction and just let the player choose which one they want
- Give the developers more time to finish the game. Making a new game every year is too much and it's causing bugs which is just fustrating. I would actually rather they just say the world ends in 2013 instead of 2012 and give the developers time to make a great game.
- Let Desmond assassinate
- Use animals as weapons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I completly agree with the developers to be given time. I mean the Desmont memories in the island where what? A bonus like the subject 16 clues in ACB? not even close.
Also agree to the new assassin Ezio is great yeah but he is old. Let Desmont do something himself.
I personaly want to see more pieces of eden combine like in AC2!!
Maybe a way to stop the solar flare???

Schmagelborfer
11-28-2011, 03:08 AM
i think they should focus more on the single player aspect of the game. to me, if those weird portal-esque desmond journeys weren't there, there may have been at least 3-4 more long DNA sequences and the multiplayer really seems geared for kiddies' enjoyment as all players do is **** others off. AC2 was epic, 5 massive cities plus the mountains and very long story, now it seems it's just one city, some other areas specially for one mission and short SP story. to me AC2 is a $100 game sold for $60 whereas ACB and ACR are just $60 add-ons centered around MP. overall i feel AC1 and AC2 were created out of passion and ACB and ACR were created for continuation of business and MP.

roostersrule2
11-28-2011, 03:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Schmagelborfer:
i think they should focus more on the single player aspect of the game. to me, if those weird portal-esque desmond journeys weren't there, there may have been at least 3-4 more long DNA sequences and the multiplayer really seems geared for kiddies' enjoyment as all players do is **** others off. AC2 was epic, 5 massive cities plus the mountains and very long story, now it seems it's just one city, some other areas specially
for one mission and short SP story. to me AC2 is a $100 game sold for $60 whereas ACB and ACR are just $60 add-ons centered around MP. overall i feel AC1 and AC2 were created out of passion and ACB and ACR were created for continuation of business and MP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well your wrong as multiplayer has its own ubisoft studio so it dosnt effect single player quality, but yes the games may not be as big but there every bit as fun and exciting. Just wait untill AC3 I think they've been working on it since AC2 and it will probably be the biggest AC game yet.

Serrachio
11-28-2011, 04:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Schmagelborfer:
i think they should focus more on the single player aspect of the game. to me, if those weird portal-esque desmond journeys weren't there, there may have been at least 3-4 more long DNA sequences and the multiplayer really seems geared for kiddies' enjoyment as all players do is **** others off. AC2 was epic, 5 massive cities plus the mountains and very long story, now it seems it's just one city, some other areas specially
for one mission and short SP story. to me AC2 is a $100 game sold for $60 whereas ACB and ACR are just $60 add-ons centered around MP. overall i feel AC1 and AC2 were created out of passion and ACB and ACR were created for continuation of business and MP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well your wrong as multiplayer has its own ubisoft studio so it dosnt effect single player quality, but yes the games may not be as big but there every bit as fun and exciting. Just wait untill AC3 I think they've been working on it since AC2 and it will probably be the biggest AC game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The multiplayer aspect of the game still requires direction, which takes time out which could be used for story.

I like the MP, but I also don't like the trend that the AC's story is going down each installment.

ACR's story was good, but it was short and you could see that they had cut corners in production a lot.

Schmagelborfer
11-28-2011, 04:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
for one mission and short SP story. to me AC2 is a $100 game sold for $60 whereas ACB and ACR are just $60 add-ons centered around MP. overall i feel AC1 and AC2 were created out of passion and ACB and ACR were created for continuation of business and MP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well your wrong as multiplayer has its own ubisoft studio so it dosnt effect single player quality, but yes the games may not be as big but there every bit as fun and exciting. Just wait untill AC3 I think they've been working on it since AC2 and it will probably be the biggest AC game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the MP actually does affect the SP story because one disc only has so much space. if MP was on a separate disc the story could be much longer and much more immersive with more locations and MP could have more of its own things

roostersrule2
11-28-2011, 04:35 AM
for one mission and short SP story. to me AC2 is a $100 game sold for $60 whereas ACB and ACR are just $60 add-ons centered around MP. overall i feel AC1 and AC2 were created out of passion and ACB and ACR were created for continuation of business and MP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well your wrong as multiplayer has its own ubisoft studio so it dosnt effect single player quality, but yes the games may not be as big but there every bit as fun and exciting. Just wait untill AC3 I think they've been working on it since AC2 and it will probably be the biggest AC game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the MP actually does affect the SP story because one disc only has so much space. if MP was on a separate disc the story could be much longer and much more immersive with more locations and MP could have more of its own things </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why do that, it didn't need two discs and also it would of taken ages to make. ACR SP and MP didn't even fill up capacity for one disc so making a second disc is just dumb.

Schmagelborfer
11-28-2011, 04:58 AM
for one mission and short SP story. to me AC2 is a $100 game sold for $60 whereas ACB and ACR are just $60 add-ons centered around MP. overall i feel AC1 and AC2 were created out of passion and ACB and ACR were created for continuation of business and MP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well your wrong as multiplayer has its own ubisoft studio so it dosnt effect single player quality, but yes the games may not be as big but there every bit as fun and exciting. Just wait untill AC3 I think they've been working on it since AC2 and it will probably be the biggest AC game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the MP actually does affect the SP story because one disc only has so much space. if MP was on a separate disc the story could be much longer and much more immersive with more locations and MP could have more of its own things </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why do that, it didn't need two discs and also it would of taken ages to make. ACR SP and MP didn't even fill up capacity for one disc so making a second disc is just dumb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> well then the fact that rage is on 5 discs with multiple separate ones for MP for 360 must be really stupid, and LA noire being on 3 discs all SP. if they made AC's SP and MP on separate discs both would be epic, i'm not saying they have to use every last bit of space, take really long to develop, or use 2 discs just to make ME happy, but if AC3 is bigger than AC2 and has MP i see 2 discs happening. that's just speculation though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

KpElessar
11-28-2011, 06:36 AM
for one mission and short SP story. to me AC2 is a $100 game sold for $60 whereas ACB and ACR are just $60 add-ons centered around MP. overall i feel AC1 and AC2 were created out of passion and ACB and ACR were created for continuation of business and MP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well your wrong as multiplayer has its own ubisoft studio so it dosnt effect single player quality, but yes the games may not be as big but there every bit as fun and exciting. Just wait untill AC3 I think they've been working on it since AC2 and it will probably be the biggest AC game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the MP actually does affect the SP story because one disc only has so much space. if MP was on a separate disc the story could be much longer and much more immersive with more locations and MP could have more of its own things </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why do that, it didn't need two discs and also it would of taken ages to make. ACR SP and MP didn't even fill up capacity for one disc so making a second disc is just dumb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> well then the fact that rage is on 5 discs with multiple separate ones for MP for 360 must be really stupid, and LA noire being on 3 discs all SP. if they made AC's SP and MP on separate discs both would be epic, i'm not saying they have to use every last bit of space, take really long to develop, or use 2 discs just to make ME happy, but if AC3 is bigger than AC2 and has MP i see 2 discs happening. that's just speculation though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn many quotes...

Okay to the point. A guy earlier said about the that is give to the developers... and i think is very important. If they make you deliver a game like AC every year they will not make very good games like AC2. Remember thet for AC2 we waited for 2 long years and now every new season we have a new game. I say give them time to do what ever they want I can wait. I do not have a problem with the MP it's good
I like it but I would throw it away any time for an epic SP like AC1 and AC2.
About the number for the discs it's a problem PS3 has 25GB where 360 has only about 10GB (If I making a mistake please corect me I dont remember the numbers for sure) they could make more than a disc. They dont charge the discs but the game.

Schmagelborfer
11-28-2011, 07:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KpElessar:
for one mission and short SP story. to me AC2 is a $100 game sold for $60 whereas ACB and ACR are just $60 add-ons centered around MP. overall i feel AC1 and AC2 were created out of passion and ACB and ACR were created for continuation of business and MP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well your wrong as multiplayer has its own ubisoft studio so it dosnt effect single player quality, but yes the games may not be as big but there every bit as fun and exciting. Just wait untill AC3 I think they've been working on it since AC2 and it will probably be the biggest AC game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the MP actually does affect the SP story because one disc only has so much space. if MP was on a separate disc the story could be much longer and much more immersive with more locations and MP could have more of its own things </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why do that, it didn't need two discs and also it would of taken ages to make. ACR SP and MP didn't even fill up capacity for one disc so making a second disc is just dumb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> well then the fact that rage is on 5 discs with multiple separate ones for MP for 360 must be really stupid, and LA noire being on 3 discs all SP. if they made AC's SP and MP on separate discs both would be epic, i'm not saying they have to use every last bit of space, take really long to develop, or use 2 discs just to make ME happy, but if AC3 is bigger than AC2 and has MP i see 2 discs happening. that's just speculation though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn many quotes...

Okay to the point. A guy earlier said about the that is give to the developers... and i think is very important. If they make you deliver a game like AC every year they will not make very good games like AC2. Remember thet for AC2 we waited for 2 long years and now every new season we have a new game. I say give them time to do what ever they want I can wait. I do not have a problem with the MP it's good
I like it but I would throw it away any time for an epic SP like AC1 and AC2.
About the number for the discs it's a problem PS3 has 25GB where 360 has only about 10GB (If I making a mistake please corect me I dont remember the numbers for sure) they could make more than a disc. They dont charge the discs but the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>very well said, i still enjoy AC2 i beat it at least 6 times and still it doesn't get old, i meant AC2 is a $100 game because if i paid that much for it i would've been more than happy by the end of the game. i always like to just go around the cities and mess around killin guards, punchin civilians for lulz, etc. after i beat these games, and a change of scenery makes a big difference to me. i tried to do that in ACB but i ended up re-buying AC2 for all the cities and landmarks just to mess around http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif