PDA

View Full Version : PC Demo Concerns

Riffz
04-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Well, after playing this I can only see problems with the game browser. The game is well balanced if you know what you are doing.

Before my friends and I shell out 40 for this game, we want to suggest a few things.

1. Connecting by IP
-The game browser is horrible, we spend 30 mins trying to get atleast one game going on differnt DEMO lobbies, but it never showed our game. Yes, we setup our firewalls correctly but it was not working at all.

2. Removing the password while the still in the pre-game chat.
- Another suggestion for people who play with friends, this would make it much easier to get on the team you want, and then be able to remove the password so other people can join.

ThankYou for reading Ubi Developers, I await the next patch to see if this game becomes a purchase.

Riffz
04-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Well, after playing this I can only see problems with the game browser. The game is well balanced if you know what you are doing.

Before my friends and I shell out 40 for this game, we want to suggest a few things.

1. Connecting by IP
-The game browser is horrible, we spend 30 mins trying to get atleast one game going on differnt DEMO lobbies, but it never showed our game. Yes, we setup our firewalls correctly but it was not working at all.

2. Removing the password while the still in the pre-game chat.
- Another suggestion for people who play with friends, this would make it much easier to get on the team you want, and then be able to remove the password so other people can join.

ThankYou for reading Ubi Developers, I await the next patch to see if this game becomes a purchase.