PDA

View Full Version : Den Defense On Seq #2

seancass37
12-03-2011, 11:06 AM
want to the easiest way to destroy the siege engine in this den defense mini-game (after i follow i yusef using the ziplines)

Rogue Agent 035
12-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by seancass37:
want to the easiest way to destroy the siege engine in this den defense mini-game (after i follow i yusef using the ziplines)

Well that depends..., if you are on 360 an have got the iron curtain achievement then just use the cannon by aiming slightly ahead of it while yer rifleman/crossbowmen do their part. If not, then just have 3 roofs filled with both crossbowmen/rifleman respectfully as well as an upgraded barricade with both rifleman/crossbowman defending that area while you fire on the engine yourself.

Hope This helps...

Rogue Agent 035

seancass37
12-04-2011, 08:54 AM
i have the pc version...not really concerned about the achivements well..on the first playhthrough anyways maybe again when i play it a second time i will do the achievements

Valerius85
12-05-2011, 07:04 AM
build barricades and upgrade them to full (mouse over the barricade icon once it's placed) to slow down the engine and have atleast 6 riflemen on the roofs (crossbows wont do any damage, it needs to be rifles)