PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Mission

dainelw_oil_fan
02-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Ok it the first mission, i get throught easily but when i get to the train station to save hotsages, one always dies when i enter the last room to kill the three tangos,i have used everything the flash, breach, smoke, and just charge in, all the time with my two guys at the front door and me at the side door, and vis versa. Thanks for any help

dainelw_oil_fan
02-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Ok it the first mission, i get throught easily but when i get to the train station to save hotsages, one always dies when i enter the last room to kill the three tangos,i have used everything the flash, breach, smoke, and just charge in, all the time with my two guys at the front door and me at the side door, and vis versa. Thanks for any help

TraumaLlamas
02-08-2007, 12:08 AM
It usually comes down to coordinating with your AI squad mates, the way I did it was to snake-cam then designate the two targets that were the largest threat to the hostages safety (usually the ones facing them) then switch to Infiltrate mode, keep in my head where the 3rd (my target) is, then order a flash and clear and as soon as the flash goes off open the door *without taking cover* and move in in conjunction with your squad-mates. It's all in the timing.