PDA

View Full Version : Blade in the crowd achievment **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

JMCA2006
11-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Hey all I got my copy of AC today and people have mentioned that to get the blade in the crowd achievment, you need to assassinate your target infront of civillians.

So I got to the Tamir assassination (1st target) and killed him infront of a watching crowd however I never got the achivement, can someone please shed some light on why I never got it?

Thanks!

p.s.

I killed him with a sword and then Altair stabbed him with the hidden blade, will that have somethin to do with it?

EDIT: SORRY MODS, JUST SEEN THE OTHER THREAD, LOCK PLEASE!

JMCA2006
11-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Hey all I got my copy of AC today and people have mentioned that to get the blade in the crowd achievment, you need to assassinate your target infront of civillians.

So I got to the Tamir assassination (1st target) and killed him infront of a watching crowd however I never got the achivement, can someone please shed some light on why I never got it?

Thanks!

p.s.

I killed him with a sword and then Altair stabbed him with the hidden blade, will that have somethin to do with it?

EDIT: SORRY MODS, JUST SEEN THE OTHER THREAD, LOCK PLEASE!

Lordgrunty11
11-16-2007, 08:11 AM
you have to kill someone without anyone noticing you before you kill him. Not where everyone does.