PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea that I want to send to Ubisoft

HaruGlory3709
11-28-2009, 07:27 PM
My colleagues and I have what we believe is a great idea. We would like to send it to Ubisoft and see if we can present it to their office in NC but I have called both offices in America several times with no response. Is there a way to e-mail or contact Ubisoft some other way?

HaruGlory3709
11-28-2009, 07:27 PM
My colleagues and I have what we believe is a great idea. We would like to send it to Ubisoft and see if we can present it to their office in NC but I have called both offices in America several times with no response. Is there a way to e-mail or contact Ubisoft some other way?

Silhouelle
11-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Do what everyone else does, post it on the forums. *Shrugs* Seems to have worked for AC2, at least so-far as Ubi listening to fans. ^^;

K Zarr Altair
11-29-2009, 04:10 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums.

If you send Ubisoft a game design idea and it just so happens they already have that idea and are implementing it, there could be all sorts of legal issues involved in that so they make a point of not accepting any ideas at all.

However, if you wish to pitch a game idea then I suggest meeting up with Ubisoft at a trade show where they have a stand - E3, GamesCom, GDC, that sort of thing. In your pitch you'd need to have a fully fleshed out game design document and production plan (including milestones and budget) and then they may take a look at it after signing waivers, NDA's and all sorts of legal stuff.

kleaneasy
11-29-2009, 10:16 AM
Ubisoft do not accept game ideas from persons not working within the company due to legal issues as Kzarr touched on above.

This issue has been discussed at length in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4811054957/m/9001049477?r=9001049477#9001049477), its worth a read if you want to further understand the reasons behind this.

As this is the Assassins Creed 2 forum and we already have a thread on the topic in general discussion I'll lock this thread, if you wish to discuss it further please use the linked thread. Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif