PDA

View Full Version : AIRSPEED READ_OUT

jason_345
08-29-2007, 12:45 PM
May I ask: Is there a way to get the airspeed readouts to change from KPH to Knots please.

Not many aircraft that I know of have a KPH readout?

regards

jason

jason_345
08-29-2007, 12:45 PM
May I ask: Is there a way to get the airspeed readouts to change from KPH to Knots please.

regards

jason

BrotherVoodoo
08-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Go into your button setup and assign a button to "toggle speedbar". You can then toggle from KPH to KIAS to MPH.

DKoor
08-29-2007, 03:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jason_345:

regards

jason </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes BV is right.......you can toggle them thru speedbar (red letter in lower left corner of the screen).

I don't know how it is today but back then all German and Russian planes had km/h value....so it is that way in the game too.

British and Americans have other values (knots, mph).

jason_345
08-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Thank you BVoodoo and DKoor for your help.

Yes DKoor you are absolutely correct about the German and Russian aircraft. Unfortunately all my flying experience has been in aircraft operating in Knots, and it is not too easy to change one's habits, particularly on a final approach.

regards

jason