PDA

View Full Version : FB+AEB+PF Complete Edition

Ian_92
08-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Is it possible to make IL-2 Forgotten Battles, And AEP available for ''Pay-to-Download''
Because I have not been able to find them anywhere except on eBay and Im not sure I want to buy there.

Thanks in advance

Ian_92
08-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Is it possible to make IL-2 Forgotten Battles, And AEP available for ''Pay-to-Download''
Because I have not been able to find them anywhere except on eBay and Im not sure I want to buy there.

Thanks in advance

kzpapago
08-31-2006, 09:24 PM
hello: here http://shop.ubi.com/default.asp

Ian_92
08-31-2006, 10:00 PM
THANKS ALOT!

kzpapago
09-01-2006, 03:04 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gifExperimental safety(salute) I espere that you had what you wanted, with it you is has in the daytime to 4.05 and the pach manchourie will be 4.06, he(it) goes bientot to arrive, it was a pleasure to give you this imformation, has bientot in flight(theft)

Ian_92
10-06-2006, 06:40 PM
If I buy this.. Can I download it more than once? or i have to pay again? because i have two computers.. and i'd like it on both..

Thanks in Advance

EDIT: Also.. Can you download worldwide? Im in Canada.. i noticed prices were Euro

FritzGryphon
10-06-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm sure you could burn it to a DVD and install on both.

But legally, you can only have it installed on one machine. The same is true for games you buy in hard copy.

ElAurens
10-06-2006, 10:25 PM
If you can wait just a bit longer you will be able to buy the entire series from FB to '46 on one DVD.

Ian_92
10-07-2006, 09:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FritzGryphon:
But legally, you can only have it installed on one machine. The same is true for games you buy in hard copy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well.. as long as I don't play on both at the same time.. it should be legal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElAurens:
If you can wait just a bit longer you will be able to buy the entire series from FB to '46 on one DVD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might aswell do that too any official date to wait for?

Chuck_Older
10-07-2006, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ian_92:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FritzGryphon:
But legally, you can only have it installed on one machine. The same is true for games you buy in hard copy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well.. as long as I don't play on both at the same time.. it should be legal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElAurens:
If you can wait just a bit longer you will be able to buy the entire series from FB to '46 on one DVD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might aswell do that too any official date to wait for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should be legal to your thinking and is legal to lawmakers are sometimes not the same thing. I am very sure that clear legal information is shown during your download, read it for yourself and you'll see what's legal and what's not. More than likely, by downloading, you agree by electronic 'signature' to comply with all laws regarding the download

Click link for info on soon-to-be-released version:

http://www.fz.se/artiklar/article.php?id=1458