PDA

View Full Version : 2 player co-op

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 12:25 AM
I know someone has already asked about four player deathmatch, but I couldn't get a definitive answer, does anyone know if there will be two player co-op i.e. Ghost Recon?

Anytime, Baby...

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 12:25 AM
I know someone has already asked about four player deathmatch, but I couldn't get a definitive answer, does anyone know if there will be two player co-op i.e. Ghost Recon?

Anytime, Baby...

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 01:11 AM
Yes...There will be co-op for Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 01:57 AM
mike, I don't know if you were thinking about the same thing, but I meant two player on the same X-box, not over live

Anytime, Baby...

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 07:08 AM
its kinda hard to answer this one cuz there was no option like this one on the pc. but if they do the same thing as grit then i think they will have it on the same xbox

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 04:25 PM
scary and I cant remember where I read it (as usual!) but I dont think there is split screen co-op. may have been DrTerreur who said that, I'll investigate.

*Edit* Found the thread under "Developers could you give us some info.."

DrTerreur wrote:

"//Hi ppl

Tycho_lives rote:

-thanks for answering that last question. So, will the
-player be able to change the armor settings for his
-teammates (like force heavier armor for the whole team)?

//As for now ...no split sorry

-and as the post beneath this asks yeah, does that mean
-you can't even play two player split screen like in
-ghost recon?

//As for now ...no sorry ..like i said prevouisly

FATUM IUSTUM STULTORUM

Han-Gouk wrote:

So on coop, you can't even play two players on split? You have to either do link or online? That would be gay because I want to play with my friends on split like in halo. But still this game is really looking good and I'm excited.

//As for now ...no split sorry ..like i said prevouisly"

whether this means they haven't done it yet or they're not gonna do it for the retail release (but maybe XBL DLC?!) I can't tell.. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Message Edited on 08/24/0304:31PM by SHAOLIN_SPIDER