PDA

View Full Version : This new DLC ..

RonenXD
01-21-2011, 10:49 AM
OK first I'm not from the US and my English is pretty bad so I'm sorry if I spelled something wrong .. Now I downloaded the new DLC from Playstation store, Installed and everything but now I dont know how to active it .. Can you help me ?

RonenXD
01-21-2011, 10:49 AM
OK first I'm not from the US and my English is pretty bad so I'm sorry if I spelled something wrong .. Now I downloaded the new DLC from Playstation store, Installed and everything but now I dont know how to active it .. Can you help me ?

GAOStarr
01-21-2011, 10:58 AM
You're done, my friend.

Once you go to the PlayStation Store and download it, it's up and running and fully functional.

You should be able to log into your game and see some major differences. When you choose a match type to play, see if "Chest Capture" is on the list after "Advanced Alliance."

Also, in the Multiplayer Main Menu, go to "Progression" and see if "Templar Grade Pyramid" is the last thing on the list, right under "Player Leaderboards."

If you don't see these things, then the Update did not load properly on your PlayStation. Simply go back into the PlayStation Store and redownload it. Follow all of the prompts on screen.

I remember I didn't have to go anywhere else on my PlayStation and begin uploading anything, but that COULD be because they MIGHT have asked me if I wanted to upload immediately after I downloaded it. If my PlayStation did do that, yours will too. Just redownload and pay attention to whatever the screen tells you to do.

RonenXD
01-22-2011, 04:11 AM
I redownloaded it like 3 times and still nothing happanned ..

Lunarm
01-22-2011, 04:18 AM
You still have to install it, it's under games probably under Brotherhood. Once you have installed it you can enjoy Pienza and Chest Capture http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

RonenXD
01-23-2011, 06:24 AM
I installed it ! I downloaded and installed this DLC Like 3 times . Perhaps I have to install it somewhere in the game ? I dont know why but I dont see any Chest Capture in the game mods . Pienza too .

Fitzy010
01-23-2011, 07:37 AM
Multiplayer -> Options -> Downloadable Content
-> switch it on.

Easy =D

RonenXD
01-23-2011, 07:54 AM
When I enter the options category at the multiplayer, I dont see any option of downloadable contact .. damnit what's wrong with this ?!?!

DeanOMiite
01-23-2011, 08:21 AM
the downloadable content option is on the main menu, not in the multiplayer menu