PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection: IL-2 Shturmovik Stab Version 6.3 Released

matttm
03-29-2007, 09:56 PM
29. March 2007

I have just uploaded the latest version of IL-2 Shturmovik Stab to Mission4Today.com. It is available for download now.

If you have already installed Stab Version 6.2 to manage 1946, then you can successfully upgrade that install to Version 6.3.

If you like and feel generous, there is a PayPal donation button on the About dialog (shameless plug). If you have donated in the past, thank you very much for supporting this project.

Either way, enjoy!

Details from this release:

CHANGES SINCE LAST REVISION

Version 6.3

Added support for IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946.

Added options to the Graphics tab in the Options dialog.

Internal code changes.

FIXED PROBLEMS

Version 6.3

Corrected the map co-ordinate mappings for the Northwest Europe map in the War Diary.

A couple of items that did not make the ReadMe:

You can now add new screen resolutions through the GUI. Scroll to the end of the Resolutions dropdown list and select Click to add... You cannot delete resolutions you have added though. If you need to / want to, you will have to edit the ..\Resolutions.dat manually or copy this file from the ZIP distribution over your installed copy.

There are now ambient random background sounds in the War Diary. If you find them annoying, select ALT + S to toggle them off and on.

I have expanded the Far East Strategic map in the War Diary to cover Burma, Manchuria and Khalkin Gol.

Although Stab is now 1946 aware, bear in mind my interest is really only in the Eastern Front and Stab reflects that. And as I do not have 1946, I have not been able to provide tactical maps for Kiev, Italy, Norway etc.

matttm
03-29-2007, 09:56 PM
29. March 2007

I have just uploaded the latest version of IL-2 Shturmovik Stab to Mission4Today.com. It is available for download now.

If you have already installed Stab Version 6.2 to manage 1946, then you can successfully upgrade that install to Version 6.3.

If you like and feel generous, there is a PayPal donation button on the About dialog (shameless plug). If you have donated in the past, thank you very much for supporting this project.

Either way, enjoy!

Details from this release:

CHANGES SINCE LAST REVISION

Version 6.3

Added support for IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946.

Added options to the Graphics tab in the Options dialog.

Internal code changes.

FIXED PROBLEMS

Version 6.3

Corrected the map co-ordinate mappings for the Northwest Europe map in the War Diary.

A couple of items that did not make the ReadMe:

You can now add new screen resolutions through the GUI. Scroll to the end of the Resolutions dropdown list and select Click to add... You cannot delete resolutions you have added though. If you need to / want to, you will have to edit the ..\Resolutions.dat manually or copy this file from the ZIP distribution over your installed copy.

There are now ambient random background sounds in the War Diary. If you find them annoying, select ALT + S to toggle them off and on.

I have expanded the Far East Strategic map in the War Diary to cover Burma, Manchuria and Khalkin Gol.

Although Stab is now 1946 aware, bear in mind my interest is really only in the Eastern Front and Stab reflects that. And as I do not have 1946, I have not been able to provide tactical maps for Kiev, Italy, Norway etc.

JRJacobs
03-29-2007, 10:20 PM
THANKS matt

MiGCap
04-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Matt, thank You very much, You did a really GREAT work!

Best wishes, Stefan

djetz
04-21-2007, 01:12 PM
So, how is this different to the version 6.3 that I already have? Is it version 6.3.1?