PDA

View Full Version : "Player Marker" objective?

adidaseth
11-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Does anyone know what the "player marker" objective is? I go there, but nothing is there, on the map legend the icon is listed as "marker" but on the map, it say "player marker" when my map crosshairs are over it. Thanks!!!

adidaseth
11-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Does anyone know what the "player marker" objective is? I go there, but nothing is there, on the map legend the icon is listed as "marker" but on the map, it say "player marker" when my map crosshairs are over it. Thanks!!!

webswinger93
11-22-2007, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adidaseth:
Does anyone know what the "player marker" objective is? I go there, but nothing is there, on the map legend the icon is listed as "marker" but on the map, it say "player marker" when my map crosshairs are over it. Thanks!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it shows where you are...

Sosolid
11-22-2007, 03:17 PM
LMAO!!! You sure your +15?

Come on.. its a marker you put yourself, a destination you want to reach... Unless ofcourse you put your marker on one of the tasks or places, its just your own destination.

Kada-Dix
11-22-2007, 03:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sosolid:
LMAO!!! You sure your +15?

Come on.. its a marker you put yourself, a destination you want to reach... Unless ofcourse you put your marker on one of the tasks or places, its just your own destination. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sshhhh... don't listen to him...

it actually shows the location of the only glitch free area of the game

DeAdLy2323
11-22-2007, 05:11 PM
if you go to it and press all the buttons while screaming Do YOU DO THE FANDANGO, lucy will do something...

yes its late at night and im tired

Zain0
11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeAdLy2323:
if you go to it and press all the buttons while screaming Do YOU DO THE FANDANGO, lucy will do something...

yes its late at night and im tired </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rofl, just for fun, I yelled that out loud.

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 05:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adidaseth:
Does anyone know what the "player marker" objective is? I go there, but nothing is there, on the map legend the icon is listed as "marker" but on the map, it say "player marker" when my map crosshairs are over it. Thanks!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i worry about the human race,

scary thing is this guy could be in charge of summing important one day. like missile codes, health and safety in a nuclear powerplant lol

I R STUCK ON TEH MARKER, IT MOVES AROUND MA MAP&lt; MUST BE A RACE

avsrule247
11-22-2007, 05:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kada-Dix:

it actually shows the location of the only glitch free area of the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah on the PS3. Us 360 users are blessed with good quality games.

Oh uh, started a console war. So sue me.

Zain0
11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:
Oh uh, started a console war. So sue me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL OH UH!

eliteassassin69
11-22-2007, 06:38 PM
no need to start the war. just watch this vid http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ( you should watch his other vids. so funny) Here (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/1383-Zero-Punctuation-Console-Rundown%3CBR%3E)

Kada-Dix
11-22-2007, 06:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kada-Dix:

it actually shows the location of the only glitch free area of the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what would be the point?

Only xbox version i have seen suffers from the same problems

avsrule247
11-22-2007, 07:00 PM

what would be the point?

Only xbox version i have seen suffers from the same problems </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh really? Well I guess my point is that the PS3 support topics out number the xbox topics 1000:1 meaning that the 360 doesn't have as many issues (or barely any at all) as the PS3. There is also a PS3 official report thread were you can report you problems.

Now, you were saying?

Kada-Dix
11-22-2007, 07:21 PM

what would be the point?

Only xbox version i have seen suffers from the same problems </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh really? Well I guess my point is that the PS3 support topics out number the xbox topics 1000:1 meaning that the 360 doesn't have as many issues (or barely any at all) as the PS3. There is also a PS3 official report thread were you can report you problems.

Now, you were saying? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not going to flame with you... what's the point? ps3 and xbox are toys at the end of the day. Yes it looks like more ps3 versions suffer than xbox I have a PS3 im very happy with it I hope you are very happy with your xbox... i also have a Tesco's own brand microwave that i'm very happy with... it goes "ding" when my milk is heated up.

Royal.Mist
11-22-2007, 08:21 PM

what would be the point?

I'm not going to flame with you... what's the point? ps3 and xbox are toys at the end of the day. Yes it looks like more ps3 versions suffer than xbox I have a PS3 im very happy with it I hope you are very happy with your xbox... i also have a Tesco's own brand microwave that i'm very happy with... it goes "ding" when my milk is heated up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's because our toy is bigger and better than your toy.

Waylanda
11-22-2007, 08:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Royal.Mist:

what would be the point?

I'm not going to flame with you... what's the point? ps3 and xbox are toys at the end of the day. Yes it looks like more ps3 versions suffer than xbox I have a PS3 im very happy with it I hope you are very happy with your xbox... i also have a Tesco's own brand microwave that i'm very happy with... it goes "ding" when my milk is heated up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's because our toy is bigger and better than your toy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the PS3 and xbox side by side and the PS3 is the bigger toy ;P

By the way I hardly touch the xbox these days http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

eliteassassin69
11-22-2007, 09:00 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif (stupids)ugh all of you stfu. its just a CONSOLE. doesnt mean anything. its just to relax. not be better than someone elses
talk about the game not the fing console ******s

Thebrownfish
11-22-2007, 09:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by waylanda1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Royal.Mist:

what would be the point?

By the way I hardly touch the xbox these days http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everyone knows bigger is always better.....oh wait i forgot i aint American, damn.

Waylanda
11-22-2007, 09:04 PM
QUOTE]

Everyone knows bigger is always better.....oh wait i forgot i aint American, damn.[/QUOTE]

I'm not American either lol

Thebrownfish
11-22-2007, 09:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by waylanda1:
QUOTE]

Everyone knows bigger is always better.....oh wait i forgot i aint American, damn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not American either lol[/QUOTE]

lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Tela
11-22-2007, 09:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thebrownfish:

what would be the point?

By the way I hardly touch the xbox these days http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everyone knows bigger is always better.....oh wait i forgot i aint American, damn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that supposed to mean?

Thebrownfish
11-22-2007, 09:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thebrownfish:

what would be the point?

What's that supposed to mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its called sarcasm. I guess your American? Americans never get sarcasm. Lighten up.

Tela
11-22-2007, 09:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:

what would be the point?

What's that supposed to mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its called sarcasm. I guess your American? Americans never get sarcasm. Lighten up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I am American. And I get sarcasm(even if it doesn't seem like it) I just didn't understand.

Royal.Mist
11-22-2007, 09:36 PM

what would be the point?

I wasn't referring to size, rather the Demographic of Xbox players is bigger.

Thebrownfish
11-22-2007, 09:43 PM

what would be the point?

I wasn't referring to size, rather the Demographic of Xbox players is bigger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we keep quoting this message we will end up with one post per page lol.

eliteassassin69
11-22-2007, 10:05 PM

what would be the point?

I wasn't referring to size, rather the Demographic of Xbox players is bigger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we keep quoting this message we will end up with one post per page lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol that would be funny. btw this topic is gonna get locked if we dont start talkin about the player marker.

back on topic. ummm..... errrr....
does anyone actually use this?

best i could come up with http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Tela
11-22-2007, 10:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eliteassassin69:

what would be the point?

If we keep quoting this message we will end up with one post per page lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol that would be funny. btw this topic is gonna get locked if we dont start talkin about the player marker.

back on topic. ummm..... errrr....
does anyone actually use this?

best i could come up with http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. I think it's kinda pointless.

Kada-Dix
11-23-2007, 03:53 AM
My Microwave is much bigger than my PS3.... maybe AC would play better in there?

Freefall69
11-23-2007, 04:37 AM
My Microwave is much bigger than my PS3.... maybe AC would play better in there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try it.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif