PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen...WTF. (SPOILERS) Care to alaborate+thories

Altair661
11-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Just beat ACR, freakin awesome game. But I had some difficulty following the ending there, I didn't have subtitles and it was sorta confusing...mind my writing, sorta in a rush and my mind is all jumbled!

1) I knew the chick was prolly eve(But it's not, look below), but what was with the importance of the baby, since it got killed? And what was in that temple that Desmond and them have to find in NY ( Ala Da Vinci Dissapearance; we were right!)However, how does this work with the AC2 THE TRUTH. Because if it showed Adam and Eve using the apple to survive the Solar Flare...then what is all of this in the cutscene? Just a city being destroyed? Obviously that chick can't be Eve, unless there was 2 solar flares?

2) I also kinda felt that somethings were left unfinished, like S16 not developing at all on what he said in AC:B. As well as Lucy...she's dead...that's it! And nothing was explained on Juno..

I know the Revelation was Altair's Apple wasn't Ezio's apple. But that whole ending was sorta confusing... btw Altair#Winning.

3) However, if anyone would cared to alaborate on the very very very ending involving Des' Dad busting open the door to show they were already there. What's in the temple? Is it the 6 different ways to survive the solar flare?

4) Theory on that abaove ^
Isn't there six apples? Six ways to live, maybe they need all six apples? Or just one? Somehow the apple is involved.WTF. Thank you, please help and discuss.

Altair661
11-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Just beat ACR, freakin awesome game. But I had some difficulty following the ending there, I didn't have subtitles and it was sorta confusing...mind my writing, sorta in a rush and my mind is all jumbled!

1) I knew the chick was prolly eve(But it's not, look below), but what was with the importance of the baby, since it got killed? And what was in that temple that Desmond and them have to find in NY ( Ala Da Vinci Dissapearance; we were right!)However, how does this work with the AC2 THE TRUTH. Because if it showed Adam and Eve using the apple to survive the Solar Flare...then what is all of this in the cutscene? Just a city being destroyed? Obviously that chick can't be Eve, unless there was 2 solar flares?

2) I also kinda felt that somethings were left unfinished, like S16 not developing at all on what he said in AC:B. As well as Lucy...she's dead...that's it! And nothing was explained on Juno..

I know the Revelation was Altair's Apple wasn't Ezio's apple. But that whole ending was sorta confusing... btw Altair#Winning.

3) However, if anyone would cared to alaborate on the very very very ending involving Des' Dad busting open the door to show they were already there. What's in the temple? Is it the 6 different ways to survive the solar flare?

4) Theory on that abaove ^
Isn't there six apples? Six ways to live, maybe they need all six apples? Or just one? Somehow the apple is involved.WTF. Thank you, please help and discuss.

xx-pyro
11-17-2011, 09:55 PM
I didn't really understand the 6 ways to survive in terms of I thought the guy said that all 6 ways failed. Must have been listening/reading wrong though. I personally loved the ending, even if it wasn't a huge revelation like I expected it to be.

naran6142
11-17-2011, 10:12 PM
i dont think they will need all of the apples, just the one that ezio sealed away under the Colosseum, altair apple was destroy at denver and it purpose was just to tell desmond what was going on.

im not at all sure what in the temple, its TWCB's final plan but no idea what it is

Altair661
11-17-2011, 10:22 PM
I watched it over a few times and i think I get it, Desmond needs to use his new found abilities (glowing arm) to open the temple and find whatever the TWCB found (all the temples around the world sent info to them) and he will find out what he must do to save the world.

Also side note, we never found out who the 2nd guy at the end of ACB was.