PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Event Challange

BUCKRULES
12-30-2011, 06:30 AM
I am doing the Fashion Event Challange(Level 2 fashion desginer).I am on the step witch you have to wearing the top you made play 4 emotes in Club C&B.I am wearing the white glitter rock top I made and I am in Club C&B.I have played 4 emotes by clicking on myself and then on the emote button.(the smily)It is not showing that I completed it so I'm stuck.Please help

jinn-sylvia
12-30-2011, 06:34 AM
I'm not a Diamond Member, so I haven't received this challenge.

But, if you are inside the Club, you may need to move at the entance(Reyes' Modeling Agency).
If you are at the entrance, you may need to move inside the club.

Or, you may just need to refresh your page...

As I said before, these are just speculates, I've never played this challenge.(Non-Diamond-Members only have level 1's challenges.)

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

flowergoboom
12-30-2011, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by BUCKRULES:
I am doing the Fashion Event Challange(Level 2 fashion desginer).I am on the step witch you have to wearing the top you made play 4 emotes in Club C&B.I am wearing the white glitter rock top I made and I am in Club C&B.I have played 4 emotes by clicking on myself and then on the emote button.(the smily)It is not showing that I completed it so I'm stuck.Please help

Is it maybe in front of people?

BUCKRULES
12-30-2011, 07:53 AM
thanks for ur help but i figured it out
u had to be on the steps outside the club i figured that out cuz thats what the picture was outside the club

DramaMama17
12-31-2011, 12:32 PM
Submit a support ticket for it.