PDA

View Full Version : Fireweed quest on PS3?

Blastronaut
12-04-2009, 11:33 AM
I seem to have gotten stuck trying to get the fireweed that I need to get the Na'vi warrior to help me. There are three rocks positioned to look like steps, but I can't seem to jump from the second to the third rock. Is it just a coincidence they look like that, and I have to find another way up there? Or am I missing something? Or is it a PS3 glitch?

Blastronaut
12-04-2009, 11:33 AM
I seem to have gotten stuck trying to get the fireweed that I need to get the Na'vi warrior to help me. There are three rocks positioned to look like steps, but I can't seem to jump from the second to the third rock. Is it just a coincidence they look like that, and I have to find another way up there? Or am I missing something? Or is it a PS3 glitch?

patrickgerry
12-04-2009, 05:54 PM
try shooting at the glowing orange plant.

CrimsonVette
12-05-2009, 12:05 PM
It took me a while to figure this out also but Patrick is right. Take your bow and shoot the orange glowing plant.

gluealex
02-14-2010, 06:57 AM
I have the same trouble! There is a bug in the "get the fire weed mission". i can't jump over the rock where the fire weed are (( i already blow-up the bomb-plant(glowing orange plant), but still can't get this f*cking fireweed. and glowing orange plant has gone. the third rock looks higher than the second rock, and the the game-engine doesn't provide that type of jumps i think. ( smbdy help me!
And for rus: ? ???? ? ???? ???! ? ?? ???? ???????????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? ? ?????? "??????? fire weed". ????? ????? ?????, ?? ???????????: ?? ????????????, ?? ??????. ??????? ?????? ?? ????????? ?????? ?????? ? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ??????? (??? ?????), ? ????? ??? ??? ??? ? ???????????. ???????????? ?????? ? ??? ???????, ? ?? ??????. ??? ??????, ? ?? ???????

GermanicAvatar
03-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Get on one of the horses, it works!!!!