PDA

View Full Version : Game ending problem ****SPOILERS****

canadapoker
01-08-2010, 08:00 AM
Hi there,
I finished the game killing the bad guy and the secret chamber of the Gods and saw the story of the creation. After that we go back to the HQ as Desmond and fight Absturgo and see all the game production credits.
For me, after that I am brought back to the Villa Monteregionni in a sequence called A Friend Comes Home or something like that. Is the game over? What must I do now as there are no clear instructions. Do I have to go and find any missing feathers or treasures?

Thanks.

canadapoker
01-08-2010, 08:00 AM
Hi there,
I finished the game killing the bad guy and the secret chamber of the Gods and saw the story of the creation. After that we go back to the HQ as Desmond and fight Absturgo and see all the game production credits.
For me, after that I am brought back to the Villa Monteregionni in a sequence called A Friend Comes Home or something like that. Is the game over? What must I do now as there are no clear instructions. Do I have to go and find any missing feathers or treasures?

Thanks.

nitres15
01-08-2010, 08:09 AM
its over and u spoil the game put a spoiler tag

canadapoker
01-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Thanks.
So why does the game bring us back in?

senile old coot
01-08-2010, 08:20 AM
so you are free to complete anything you may not have done before the game ended (side-quests, feathers, treasures, the truth etc).

itsamea-mario
01-08-2010, 08:41 AM
i believe its titled 'an old friend returns' and that was vidic, then rebecca says you can go and play around in the animus, and lucy says to go through the memories, EVEN THOUGH THERES NO REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canadapoker
01-08-2010, 09:35 AM
thanks for the clarification guys
it was a really awesome game.

MrNussbaum
01-08-2010, 10:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
and lucy says to go through the memories, EVEN THOUGH THERES NO REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you can replay some memories, assassinations, secret locations, races, beat-up missions, and courier missions. Technically, you can go through your memories.

OzDavis
01-08-2010, 10:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
...and lucy says to go through the memories, EVEN THOUGH THERES NO REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And ain't that just a metaphorical kick in the teeth?

I don't know about anyone else, but the whole no replay for story memories would be much easier to swallow without Lucy saying that...

Oh... that and Rebecca's claim near the start of the game that the Animus 2.0 is better than anything Abstergo could come up with... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

hutsonkt22
01-08-2010, 10:33 AM
I completly agree that the "NO REPLAY MISSIONS" is completly ******ED. The missions were fun but some wern't. an I hate to go through all of them just to get to one I liked.

itsamea-mario
01-08-2010, 01:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrNussbaum:
and lucy says to go through the memories, EVEN THOUGH THERES NO REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you can replay some memories, assassinations, secret locations, races, beat-up missions, and courier missions. Technically, you can go through your memories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah well... i think she means important ones like the meeting with minerva and the locationa of the temples, unless she just wants to watch ezio have sex with that horseplay lady over and over.