Hammer079
04-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Please make this version!

Spectre1968
04-07-2007, 03:09 AM
http://www.gennadich.com/id/69/

Waldo.Pepper
04-07-2007, 03:14 AM
Of course I am looking forward to this. But people should ask themselves a very important question before they get all excited.

Namely, how often do you fly the early war planes that we have in Il2 currently?

If you fly them hardly ever because you prefer the performance of late war planes, then give your head a shake before you buy KOTS!

Wanting something, is different from having it.

Spectre1968
04-07-2007, 03:33 AM
Knights of the sky
most common bug complaints
DM is porked
wings fall off when i dive
wings fall off when i turn
wings fall off when i land

Feathered_IV
04-07-2007, 04:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
Of course I am looking forward to this. But people should ask themselves a very important question before they get all excited.

Namely, how often do you fly the early war planes that we have in Il2 currently?

If you fly them hardly ever because you prefer the performance of late war planes, then give your head a shake before you buy KOTS!

Wanting something, is different from having it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I prefer early war stuff personally. Much more so these days after spending quite a few years on this game. I'd rather take up a P.11c against a bunch of Emils than suffer the grindingly pedestrian Warclouds planeset any day.

Bring on KotS I say!!!

F19_Orheim
04-07-2007, 04:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:

Wanting something, is different from having it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

as often as possible...

Feathered_IV
04-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Mind you, I'm sure the KotS interface will come with a big, shiny miss-spelled button for the fast food generation, that allows aircraft to fly at 4x their real speed. You can look forward to that being used on 80% of servers.

flox
04-07-2007, 11:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feathered_IV:
Mind you, I'm sure the KotS interface will come with a big, shiny miss-spelled button for the fast food generation, that allows aircraft to fly at 4x their real speed. You can look forward to that being used on 80% of servers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?

PBNA-Boosher
04-07-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm an early-mid war guy myself, tbh. I don't normally prefer the late war stuff, unless it's a P-40 or a Yak. Maybe a P-38. Keep in mind, there were still Yak-1b's in use in 1944.