PDA

View Full Version : Shop Quest Mistake

EchoKiloFox
01-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Before I new about the shop quests, I traded some of the required items to the shop keeps. Any one know where to find a couple more shrunken heads for the blacksmith's exotica quest? I also need one papaver silvaticum for the art dealer's trendsetting quest.

EchoKiloFox
01-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Before I new about the shop quests, I traded some of the required items to the shop keeps. Any one know where to find a couple more shrunken heads for the blacksmith's exotica quest? I also need one papaver silvaticum for the art dealer's trendsetting quest.

colan33
01-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Use the search function?

You will be dissapointed.

MaskedReaper
01-20-2011, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EchoKiloFox:
I also need one papaver silvaticum for the art dealer's trendsetting quest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Papaver silvaticum is quite easy to get as I have a couple of those...though I don't remember how I got them exactly but usuually it's treasure chests, Borgia Couriers, Bandits and Assassin guide missions might have them.
But I do think I got one in one of the Romulus Lairs so check all treasure chest in those.
Some lairs have time limits so it's hard to get treasure chests if you need to race to get the scroll but you can replay them.

As for shrunken heads I have only one so far and I from what I have heard it's in a Romulus lair and whatever you do DON'T SELL any trade items that you might need.

Auditorexxx
01-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Missions, tresure chest and looting dead bodies.

vorenus73
02-22-2011, 10:27 AM
I found a shrunken head in a treasure chest yesterday. It is in the Southwestern portion of the map. It is on the side of a hill directly south of some big ship in the Tiber.

L0lwu7
02-22-2011, 03:29 PM
There are only 2 shrunken heads in the entire game. One is in Rome, another is in a Romulus Lair. Can't remember where - google it.