PDA

View Full Version : So it seems like Daniel will be in AC3.. POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Radman500
11-24-2011, 02:21 PM
people are telling me he makes an apperance in multiplayer once you get to level 30 or something,

can someone explain the video to me, i dont have online?

Radman500
11-24-2011, 02:21 PM
people are telling me he makes an apperance in multiplayer once you get to level 30 or something,

can someone explain the video to me, i dont have online?

MYKK678
11-24-2011, 02:33 PM
yeah basically you get to level 40 or so and there's this video of u entering this room, you meet some woman who's the head of abstergo under Alan Rikken, she talks about how old and important this room is (its just a small room with a desk and a few suits of templar armour) and then someone behind you grabs you and tells you not to move, the woman then says "i give the orders around here Daniel" and has him inject you with a tracking device. Im only at level 45 so far and there's one more video called Target Aquired i've to see but its definately him. He's listed as an Abstergo employee in one of the last files too. Whether he'll make it to AC3 is up to ubisoft though.

yadejenlo
11-25-2011, 06:32 PM
@MYKK678

Hey, I know you don't know me, but I would really appreciate it if you uploaded the last Abstergo Video to youtube or if you could describe it to us here because I've seen the other 8 and I'm dying to know what the last one shows. I can't get it myself because I rented the game and I only managed to get to level 47.

thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Vex_Assassin
11-25-2011, 07:41 PM
@yadejenlo Any chance you can post a link to these videos? Thanks

Serrachio
11-25-2011, 07:45 PM
*SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT*

The last video is you in a room with Warren Vidic, who tells you that they need to send a "retrieval team" to go after William Miles, who they reveal is the Grand Master of the Assassin Order. Vidic then turns to you and says "So, what are you waiting for?" and then the video ends.

Madman6884
11-25-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah, doesn't really state Daniel will be after you but it's a possibility. What it DOES set up is Animus-trained Master Templars being out to get William Miles/the whole group.

yadejenlo
11-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Here you go guys!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lnYaDreamz

It has all the Abstergo Videos except 9

thanks for the description!