PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive camo from VIP

Kaiskune
12-21-2008, 09:56 AM
not a huge problem but i recently downloaded the camopack from the VIP section... so where is it? what battalions get these new camo patterns?

Xbox 360

Kaiskune
12-21-2008, 09:56 AM
not a huge problem but i recently downloaded the camopack from the VIP section... so where is it? what battalions get these new camo patterns?

Xbox 360

camboaus
12-22-2008, 05:29 AM
yea i put this on xbox forums and no one on there knows either

HK6
12-22-2008, 10:32 AM
I will definitely switch to whatever battalion gets them.

b_4721
12-22-2008, 11:17 AM
I'd love to add it to my guide...but ubisoft doesn't give a **** about their ps3 market.

Immunization
12-26-2008, 09:48 AM
this has been giving me issues as well. it makes me wonder why Ubisoft would put a button in the game that did nothing.

Pyr0qvy
12-28-2008, 10:12 PM
i think urban camo is the unlock for spesnaz

b_4721
12-28-2008, 10:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pyr0qvy:
i think urban camo is the unlock for spesnaz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, I have that in my camp guide from long before this.

willmeister2008
12-28-2008, 10:56 PM
as if u stupid mo-fo's didnt know ur game f-ing sucks my balls ive given this game almost two moths to get some kind of fix and im sick of waiting so from this point forth i will never buy another ubisoft game cause i realize what kind of company this is i will take this game back and get what its worth 20$ hell i dont even think its worth that but i dont care this is one of the most bugged games in fact no this IS the most bugged game i have ever played and all we get told as a community is WERE working on it yeah well too f-ing bad me as well as 2 of my friends r done waiting for nothing all this company cares about is its money and quite frankly i think they've seen the last of what they're going to get for this game i just hope people realize that UBISOFT in general needs to be punished by not buying anything from them until it has been released and people have confirmed that there are no bugs i mean a few r ok but this game was WAY WAY way under dev eloped and im sick of waiting for it to get the final development stages put through thats what the hell the beta was for but ubisoft doesnt give a crap about the betacause the same issues r still present so wtf ever ubisoft u have just lost me for life and i know u could care less cause u already got my 60$ im just glad i didnt cough up another 10$ for some BS ESCALATION pack i mean fix the f-ing game before u try making MORE money off ot it u f-ing f-tards

tancperson
12-30-2008, 09:29 PM
I don't know why so many people are having trouble with the VIP camo.. I went to the VIP thing and it already had my email and all that.. I had to press two buttons and I now have the Chemical Camo for my Russian 44th Assault battalion.. I've gotten tons of questions from my teamates about it.

(And it does look AWESOME)
~Your freindly neighborhood Russian.
GT 360: Tankperson

b_4721
12-30-2008, 09:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tancperson:
I don't know why so many people are having trouble with the VIP camo.. I went to the VIP thing and it already had my email and all that.. I had to press two buttons and I now have the Chemical Camo for my Russian 44th Assault battalion.. I've gotten tons of questions from my teamates about it.

(And it does look AWESOME)
~Your freindly neighborhood Russian.
GT 360: Tankperson </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Chemical camo was not unlocked in this, I know because I haven't been allowed to download it and I added it to my guide.

Kaiskune
12-31-2008, 03:23 AM
chemical was available from the start with the 44th... thats not a bonus camo

HEF51
12-31-2008, 09:39 AM
Yea i dont know why they would put it on there if they dont explain it.

Yeliel
01-03-2009, 10:07 AM
So can someone telle what and where we can get this VIP CAMO PLEASE

Kaiskune
01-03-2009, 01:21 PM
ok... first you need a account on UBI.com so thats sorted, then enter the Community and Extras menu/ VIP and it'll bring up a blue screen and "VIP CAMO" will be highlighted. press A or X depending on your console to download...

then good luck finding out what it is exactly

UPsyndromeSPORK
01-04-2009, 03:37 PM
ya ive had the same problems, also wondering what the past vip content was "some starter pack", any help?

Kaiskune
01-05-2009, 05:39 AM
the first VIP pack was either a set of upgrades for all faction infantry (GLs for the yanks and counter snipe for the russians and euros) OR a an extra battalion for each faction... i downloaded 'em both at the same time so dont know which one did which.

b_4721
01-05-2009, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaiskune:
the first VIP pack was either a set of upgrades for all faction infantry (GLs for the yanks and counter snipe for the russians and euros) OR a an extra battalion for each faction... i downloaded 'em both at the same time so dont know which one did which. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure it was both a upgrade and a battalion.