PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to me for my first focus + aerial kill! OR: What Challenges do you ignore?

Naeddyr
02-05-2011, 08:46 AM
After fifty levels of not doing enough roof-killing, I have finally started on the Get an Aerial Focus kill challenge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Rome: I followed the good Doctor up to the roof, he drops down to kill someone, I get up on the bridge beam and because I actually have my x2 bonus, decide to wait for focus because my target wasn't actually running away. Well, long story short, he starts to finally run, but I smoke him and get my Aerial + Silent + Focus + Variety x 2.

Other challenges I don't have anything in are the Sprint challenges, probably just like a sizable portion of everyone on this forum except for Squiiddish who got his 1/3 Sprint Escape challenge done when he made those marvelous tutorial videos: congratulations!

I also have just one or two hits in the First Blood and 1000 points in the first X minutes and those sorts of challenges.

What about you? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif What challenge bars do you have that are completely empty? And are you planning on doing something about it?

EDIT:

Ah, it's Acrobatic + Focus. A bit trickier than just aerial focus.

Naeddyr
02-05-2011, 08:46 AM
After fifty levels of not doing enough roof-killing, I have finally started on the Get an Aerial Focus kill challenge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Rome: I followed the good Doctor up to the roof, he drops down to kill someone, I get up on the bridge beam and because I actually have my x2 bonus, decide to wait for focus because my target wasn't actually running away. Well, long story short, he starts to finally run, but I smoke him and get my Aerial + Silent + Focus + Variety x 2.

Other challenges I don't have anything in are the Sprint challenges, probably just like a sizable portion of everyone on this forum except for Squiiddish who got his 1/3 Sprint Escape challenge done when he made those marvelous tutorial videos: congratulations!

I also have just one or two hits in the First Blood and 1000 points in the first X minutes and those sorts of challenges.

What about you? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif What challenge bars do you have that are completely empty? And are you planning on doing something about it?

EDIT:

Ah, it's Acrobatic + Focus. A bit trickier than just aerial focus.

BeCk41
02-05-2011, 09:03 AM
"What challenges do u ignore?" All of them- I'll get them when I play! Haven't even read the challenge description!

*I also haven't used <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Poison</span>, EVER, for any reason, because when I keep selecting it always get bad luck and get the wrong person or can't seem to get them at all!
*Oh and I haven't even bothered with <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Charge</span> and don't plan to, cause I've seen so many charges gone WRONG, that I can't help but laugh at!
*But besides those I've used everything else! Don't know about the challenges though, I suspect I don't have any for poison & charge... maybe I should select those & try working on getting them right.

IIPok3rFaceII
02-05-2011, 09:38 AM
purist and multiplier. the last one i guess is made for boosters or luckers, at least the challenge bar is still empty since i started to play ac:b and i play a lot.

some ability challenges like charge or hidden gun are waiting for their turn, i used charge only once and it was a complete fail, which also brought me tons of fun seeing me running in circles around my target in writhing position

Naeddyr
02-05-2011, 10:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BeCk41:
"What challenges do u ignore?" All of them- I'll get them when I play! Haven't even read the challenge description! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You get skill upgrades from some of them; stuff like rapid-reload smoke (which I got naturally) and rapid-reload mute (that I'm working on... 17 little fishies to go!), so it might be worth your while.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IIPok3rFaceII:
purist and multiplier. the last one i guess is made for boosters or luckers, at least the challenge bar is still empty since i started to play ac:b and i play a lot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I left those unmentioned because I am willing to bet almost no one has anything in those.

Tragic_Jonson
02-05-2011, 11:15 AM
i still haven't gotten a triple escape.. and i've just gotten one bench warmer kill, only because a mate helped me get it :P

Dog 0f War
02-05-2011, 01:38 PM
I am planning on completing all challenges, I think I am at 80% finished.

RoboEssk
02-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Just this afternoon I made a profile set called "challenges" and decided to fill me up some bars :-) I've had a ton of fun so far with throwing knives & mute. Unfortunately I've developed a killer headache so I don't think I'll be getting on to firecrackers & sprint today but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Focus + Acrobactic is hard, I'm almost always killed by my persuer or spotted by my target before I can make the kill myself.

SolidSage
02-05-2011, 02:47 PM
trying for all of them before the next game comes out...we'll see.
2/3rds of the way to the RRGun right now.

DeanOMiite
02-05-2011, 02:54 PM
I don't bother with any challenge related to the gun. I've pulled off a couple focus/aerial kills but I rarely go for it. Most people are aware enough of what you're trying to do that they run away...plus i never go on the roof so i hardly ever get aerial anyway.

Crumplecorn
02-05-2011, 03:47 PM
I pay no attention to challenges. If I wanted a list of tasks to complete, I'd go to work.