PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3

dcfftgtf
01-02-2011, 05:22 PM
In what country you would like to be set AC III and in what city in particular?
France,Russia,Germany through WWII (stealing the apple from Hitler!),England,Medieval Japan....
City in particular I say Paris,London,Moscow,Berlin....

I chose France/Paris but I don't think so because Eiffel Tower (very simbol of Paris) was build in last decade of 800' and 1500-1800 there very big difference...
Sorry for my poor english but I'm not American/Britain.xd

dcfftgtf
01-02-2011, 05:22 PM
In what country you would like to be set AC III and in what city in particular?
France,Russia,Germany through WWII (stealing the apple from Hitler!),England,Medieval Japan....
City in particular I say Paris,London,Moscow,Berlin....

I chose France/Paris but I don't think so because Eiffel Tower (very simbol of Paris) was build in last decade of 800' and 1500-1800 there very big difference...
Sorry for my poor english but I'm not American/Britain.xd

notafanboy
01-02-2011, 05:24 PM
really ?

dcfftgtf
01-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Really what? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Eiffel Tower was build in 1889,seen now on Wikipedia. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

kriegerdesgottes
01-02-2011, 05:46 PM
the eiffell tower was built to commemorate the french revolution 100 years later. but I would still prefer the french revolution it is too perfect.

Dracelix
01-06-2011, 04:12 PM
they have the apple from acb now, so, do they really need to go back into the animus for extra information?
i would seriously hope we get the play an ac game, where is it similar to ac2/b, but in modern day, with desmond, otherwise, the whole 2012 events where playing as desmond are generally pointless
though they do give a logical explanation to how it could happen.
things, such as the modern day assassins, abstergo, and the pieces of eden, all link up, with the conspiracies 16 has showed us in the glyphs, the build up show mean that the final game will be mostly desmond.

Avl521
01-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Not this again...

This should be posted in the AC3 And Beyond thread.
ACIII And Beyond (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Montropalopacus
01-07-2011, 06:18 AM
I don't know if anyone has said this before, my first post, but perhaps the time for AC3 could be set in 18th century during industrial revolution, set in Europe, maybe England. This time offers advantages of new inventions being produced. Also, it could tie in with what Abstergo claimed about creating the capitalists. Another advantage is that America was having a revolution for independence. Also, many charismatic figures we see today as icons are alive around this time, such as Abraham Lincoln (this would have to be set a little later to adjust for his own timeline: born in 1809).

Inorganic9_2
01-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Again?

ZCherub
01-07-2011, 07:48 AM
I would LOVE it if AC III were set in a time where there were not 128,643 of these posts per day. I would take that, and I would also accept a time/setting in which people searched for subjects that have had the sugar-coated sh!t beat out of them before posting.

ZOMG GUYZ!!!1!!111!!1!! WHAT IF ASSASSINZ CREEDZ0R WAS IN JAPAN AND HAD CHINESE PEOPLE & ROBOTS AND SAM0R1 SWORDZES???!!!11!!!11 THAT WOULD BE SUPER COOOOOOOLLLLL!!1!!1!!111! ZOMG ROFL LOL HAHAHAHAHA LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS TOTALLY NEW AND RADICAL AND NEVER BEFORE HEARD OF IDEA AND MAKE ANOTHER POST ABOUT YOUR OWN IDEAS EVERY TIME YOUR TAKING A CRAP AND THINK 'ZOMG - WHAT IF ACIII WAS ABOUT TAKING A CRAP! LET ME RUN AND MAKE A NEW THREAD ABOUT IT ZOMG LOL ROFL!!!!1!1!!1!!1!!1!!!11!!!!'

IIwangcarsII
01-07-2011, 09:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
I would LOVE it if AC III were set in a time where there were not 128,643 of these posts per day. I would take that, and I would also accept a time/setting in which people searched for subjects that have had the sugar-coated sh!t beat out of them before posting.

ZOMG GUYZ!!!1!!111!!1!! WHAT IF ASSASSINZ CREEDZ0R WAS IN JAPAN AND HAD CHINESE PEOPLE & ROBOTS AND SAM0R1 SWORDZES???!!!11!!!11 THAT WOULD BE SUPER COOOOOOOLLLLL!!1!!1!!111! ZOMG ROFL LOL HAHAHAHAHA LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS TOTALLY NEW AND RADICAL AND NEVER BEFORE HEARD OF IDEA AND MAKE ANOTHER POST ABOUT YOUR OWN IDEAS EVERY TIME YOUR TAKING A CRAP AND THINK 'ZOMG - WHAT IF ACIII WAS ABOUT TAKING A CRAP! LET ME RUN AND MAKE A NEW THREAD ABOUT IT ZOMG LOL ROFL!!!!1!1!!1!!1!!1!!!11!!!!' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude he only has 6 posts, no need to go ape **** about it. He just loves the game as much as all the other fans do and just wants to talk about what the next game will be like. Is it just that time of the month? :|

ZCherub
01-07-2011, 09:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JetChrisUK:
Is it just that time of the month? :| </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. I'm just a d!ck. Not to mention in all my unparalleled d!ckery, even I use the search function before posting - even when I'm new to a forum...

IIwangcarsII
01-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Yeah well, i dont even bother making a single thread because of d!ckheads like you!

ZCherub
01-07-2011, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JetChrisUK:
Yeah well, i dont even bother making a single thread because of d!ckheads like you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Lol! Good - you're lack of whining has probably saved me a few rants....

Black_Widow9
01-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post in the above linked Topic. If you guys can't play nice you will find yourself on holiday. Abuse of other members is not Tolerated. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>