PDA

View Full Version : Operation Overlord Dogfight Combat Mission Contest

Desastersoft
11-11-2005, 01:12 AM
+++ Event +++
Dogfight Combat Mission Contest

November 18th through 21st, 2005

Dear Fighter Pilots, Bomber Pilots, Battle Pilots, and Dive Bomber Pilots!

On November 14th, 2005 (Available Internationally via download as of November 15th, 2005) the campaign extension "OPERATION OVERLORD" hits European stores. This is our cue to present you with a first rate event:
OPERATION OVERLORD Dogfight Combat Mission Contest.

The event starts November 18th, 2005 at 12 noon CET (GMT+1)
The event finishes on November 21st, 2005 at 12 noon CET (GMT+1)

For further informations and a Demo Version please visit our Site:

http://www.Desastersoft.com

http://www.operation-blau.de/overlord/pack.jpg

Desastersoft
11-11-2005, 01:12 AM
+++ Event +++
Dogfight Combat Mission Contest

November 18th through 21st, 2005

Dear Fighter Pilots, Bomber Pilots, Battle Pilots, and Dive Bomber Pilots!

On November 14th, 2005 (Available Internationally via download as of November 15th, 2005) the campaign extension "OPERATION OVERLORD" hits European stores. This is our cue to present you with a first rate event:
OPERATION OVERLORD Dogfight Combat Mission Contest.

The event starts November 18th, 2005 at 12 noon CET (GMT+1)
The event finishes on November 21st, 2005 at 12 noon CET (GMT+1)

For further informations and a Demo Version please visit our Site:

http://www.Desastersoft.com

http://www.operation-blau.de/overlord/pack.jpg

Chuck_Older
11-11-2005, 04:57 PM
~edit

On closer examination, I take back what I just posted

I feel very uncomfortable producing something for your product. Since you elected to post this here, I feel entitled to voicing my opinion on this here

I do not now, nor plan on the future, to make the missions, campaigns, or (now) the medal packs that I create, commercially available. Making money for this is not something I wish to do, nor do I feel it's right that my work makes money for you, regardless of my being compensated for the work

Please understand that I wish to take nothing away from your work or effort in doing this; I simply cannot allow the fruits of my labor to be used this way, when in the past I have been content to do this for free and make it generally available for free, dependant on the charity of those who host my work on their websites

I also feel a slight ethical twinge regarding, in effect, advertising this here, but this is between you and UbiSoft website administration

Desastersoft
11-12-2005, 02:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
~edit

On closer examination, I take back what I just posted

I feel very uncomfortable producing something for your product. Since you elected to post this here, I feel entitled to voicing my opinion on this here

I do not now, nor plan on the future, to make the missions, campaigns, or (now) the medal packs that I create, commercially available. Making money for this is not something I wish to do, nor do I feel it's right that my work makes money for you, regardless of my being compensated for the work

Please understand that I wish to take nothing away from your work or effort in doing this; I simply cannot allow the fruits of my labor to be used this way, when in the past I have been content to do this for free and make it generally available for free, dependant on the charity of those who host my work on their websites

I also feel a slight ethical twinge regarding, in effect, advertising this here, but this is between you and UbiSoft website administration </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Sir,
neither do we know you nor do we know which "fruits of your labor" you
are referring to.

Please contact us Via E-Mail to clear this thing.

shop@desastersoft.com

Sincelery
Gerrit
Desastersoft Sales Manager

Desastersoft
11-18-2005, 03:52 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen!

The Fight is on!

Hyperlobby Server:

OVERLORD_EVENT

Good Luck!