PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt

Deathgrim666
11-10-2010, 10:23 AM
"Manhunt, the final mode of Brotherhood, also allows you to do all the actions discussed previously but is different because it changes up a few key rules. Instead of a free for all setup, Manhunt puts players into teams of four. Each team looks like a specific character (making it easier for the opposing team to seek them out in the level) and take turns being the hunters and the hunted. Victory goes to the highest scoring team after both rounds end. "

More info and also talks about adv wanted: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1133270p1.html

I know i should have not made a new topic for this but i did not want to search for the old one. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Deathgrim666
11-10-2010, 10:23 AM
"Manhunt, the final mode of Brotherhood, also allows you to do all the actions discussed previously but is different because it changes up a few key rules. Instead of a free for all setup, Manhunt puts players into teams of four. Each team looks like a specific character (making it easier for the opposing team to seek them out in the level) and take turns being the hunters and the hunted. Victory goes to the highest scoring team after both rounds end. "

More info and also talks about adv wanted: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1133270p1.html

I know i should have not made a new topic for this but i did not want to search for the old one. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
11-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Pretty cool

salted onions
11-10-2010, 10:29 AM
So it's Wanted, Alliance, and Manhunt? Free for all, 2v2v2, and 4v4? I'm honestly disappointed. No doubt that multiplayer itself will be fun, but these are all variations of the same game mode, if they could even be called Variations. I honestly don't know, maybe I just have never played it, but the playlist just seems so... bland. I expected a king of the hill type mode, where 1 person is a runner, with 7 chasers. Each second you're a chaser, you gain points. Stay one long enough and you win. If someone kills you, they're the next chaser, etc. Something like that but this is just.. the same thing.

extrememuffin
11-10-2010, 10:31 AM
i agree there seems to be a lack of variation in the game modes

Deathgrim666
11-10-2010, 10:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:
i agree there seems to be a lack of variation in the game modes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never know they may do 1vs7 for dlc.

Grygier
11-10-2010, 11:17 AM
damn not bad but when i saw the words manhunt i recalled memories of a hide and seek game me and my friends played this is how it worked...

there was one "hunter" chasing after us, we would either hide or just run from him/her... if anyone got caught they would join the hunters team and help catch the rest until there was only one person left... he/she would obviously be the winner.

Ah to bad! would of been awesome to experience that in assassin creed =P

extrememuffin
11-10-2010, 11:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by grygier:
damn not bad but when i saw the words manhunt i recalled memories of a hide and seek game me and my friends played this is how it worked...

there was one "hunter" chasing after us we would either hide or just run from him... if anyone got caught they would join the hunters team and help catch the rest until there was only one person left... he/she would obviously be the winner.

Ah to bad! would of been awesome to experience that in assassin creed =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats a AMAZING idea. i remember playing that game when i was a kid and it would fit into this game great

Oatkeeper
11-10-2010, 02:18 PM
I demand a team based Objective mode suck as "Capture the flags" or "hold the objective". The game begs for such modes.

the parkour element would make these modes insanely fun and challenging.

(like in capture the Flag, the flag holder can only stun, so he has to be able to run AND sneak. It also encourages some fierce teamwork since ypou have to attack and defend)

Halperin1
11-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Are you sure these are the final modes, and there aren't some that Ubisoft has not revealed?

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-10-2010, 02:48 PM
No CTF style thing?
Would've liked to see that.

Deathgrim666
11-10-2010, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Halperin1:
Are you sure these are the final modes, and there aren't some that Ubisoft has not revealed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well they did talk about a 1vs7 idk what happened about it.

masterjin5
11-10-2010, 07:27 PM
i hope they have more

XxKillaSniperxX
11-10-2010, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Halperin1:
Are you sure these are the final modes, and there aren't some that Ubisoft has not revealed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well they did talk about a 1vs7 idk what happened about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ubisoft never talked about the "hunter" game mode. It was the pure speculation by various gaming sites.

Oatkeeper
11-10-2010, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:

Ubisoft never talked about the "hunter" game mode. It was the pure speculation by various gaming sites. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it wasnt even gaming sites, it was a mysteriuos edit on the wikia that no one ever quesrtioned

KaizerSoze3
11-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I feel like i'll be playing wanted the most, since it seems like it will be the most fun.

And also, I don't really get the diff between wanted and adv wanted?

Seje12
11-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Really only 3 modes and its almost the same everyone, i was really exited when i heard that there would be a hunter game mode(one assassin the rest guards) i thought it would hold the multiplayer good (that and other game modes i read that there would be 6 but back to that later) and not getting boring because of the same mode/modes, i love the AC games and i think im going to love ACB Singelplayer and the multiplayer is also good but it could easily get boring quick with the same game modes, an Assassins creed game can have so many modes there are so many different options, here is some, Capture the flag, Race,King of hill, attack and deffend/attack or deffend,Hunter mode, or another like hunter where there is one team as assassins and one as guards.This was only the thinges i could think of now, there can be lots more.I did read a place that there would be 6 modes and 10 maps cant remmember where, but when i heard that i was very exited and thought it would be really good. i mean Assassins creed is a so big game there are many options to modes and maps. still going to buy the game for the singelplayer, but dont get my wrong i loved the multiplayer in the 3 days i played the beta and still going to love it when it comes out but it will maby get borring quick because there is only 3 game modes which is all the same, then i hope there is lots of maps.

Still ACB IS GOING TO ROCK THE 18.

Halperin1
11-11-2010, 01:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:

Ubisoft never talked about the "hunter" game mode. It was the pure speculation by various gaming sites. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it wasnt even gaming sites, it was a mysteriuos edit on the wikia that no one ever quesrtioned </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, and the only reason why people think that there are only 4 game modes is because IGN said "the final two modes." Ubisoft has never confirmed that there will only be 4 modes.