PDA

View Full Version : torpedo doors

flipflopjd
02-04-2009, 08:26 AM
It does not matter what tube door i select to open only tube one opens,even if 2 3 4 5 are selected.
This has just started to happen had no problem before

running gwx3
with sh3 commander

flipflopjd
02-04-2009, 08:26 AM
It does not matter what tube door i select to open only tube one opens,even if 2 3 4 5 are selected.
This has just started to happen had no problem before

running gwx3
with sh3 commander

Kaleun1961
02-04-2009, 08:41 AM
I manually open my tube doors by using the internal view of the sub and go up into the control room just below the conning tower. Rotate your view and you will see the toggle switches for the tube doors. Just click on the ones you wish to open and they will stay open until you close them or fire the tube.

flipflopjd
02-04-2009, 11:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaleun1961:
I manually open my tube doors by using the internal view of the sub and go up into the control room just below the conning tower. Rotate your view and you will see the toggle switches for the tube doors. Just click on the ones you wish to open and they will stay open until you close them or fire the tube. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After 3 years of playing the game tube one should not open if no torpedo is not in the tube' a salvo of 23 only opens tube 1

flipflopjd
02-04-2009, 11:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipflopjd:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaleun1961:
I manually open my tube doors by using the internal view of the sub and go up into the control room just below the conning tower. Rotate your view and you will see the toggle switches for the tube doors. Just click on the ones you wish to open and they will stay open until you close them or fire the tube. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After 3 years of playing the game tube one should not open if no torpedo is not in the tube' a salvo of 2 and 3 only opens tube 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mittelwaechter
02-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Did you activate the malfunctions in SH3 commander? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

flipflopjd
02-04-2009, 12:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mittelwaechter:
Did you activate the malfunctions in SH3 commander? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO

Mittelwaechter
02-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Did you change your activated mod configuration recently? Install a new mod?

Did you do some manual tweaks in the game files?

flipflopjd
02-04-2009, 05:16 PM
NO TO ALL EVERYTIME I GET TO ABOUT 19 PATROLLS KEEP GETTING PROBLEMS TIME TO LOOK FOR A NEW SIM GAME INJOYED THIS FOR 3 YEARS SINCE GWX3 TROUBLE ANYWAY THANKS http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif