PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Multiplayer

Johnnygunnar
12-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Well hello AC community to start out been a big fan since the first one, but on to my question. Anyone else having multiplayer problems? Ok I haven't tried it till today but I have been sitting in a match or well lobby for the past 15 minutes and it says theres people, but still nothing been like this all day for awhile, not a major issue but will it be fixed and btw when you try to back out it won't let you. You have to dashboard it to get out (xbox 360) if that helps. Thanks for whomever answers.

Johnnygunnar
12-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Well hello AC community to start out been a big fan since the first one, but on to my question. Anyone else having multiplayer problems? Ok I haven't tried it till today but I have been sitting in a match or well lobby for the past 15 minutes and it says theres people, but still nothing been like this all day for awhile, not a major issue but will it be fixed and btw when you try to back out it won't let you. You have to dashboard it to get out (xbox 360) if that helps. Thanks for whomever answers.

X10J
12-03-2010, 05:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Johnnygunnar:
Well hello AC community to start out been a big fan since the first one, but on to my question. Anyone else having multiplayer problems? Ok I haven't tried it till today but I have been sitting in a match or well lobby for the past 15 minutes and it says theres people, but still nothing been like this all day for awhile, not a major issue but will it be fixed and btw when you try to back out it won't let you. You have to dashboard it to get out (xbox 360) if that helps. Thanks for whomever answers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yea, it was like this when I fist tried. It works now but is still abit slow, but I guess that's what happens when you have to compete with Call of Duty and Halo.