PDA

View Full Version : Oh,... My God.... this next one isn't about Ezio....

Poodle_of_Doom
06-14-2011, 11:26 AM
I just watched the trailer for the third one... I'm fairly sure that this next one isn't about Ezio,... but one of Ezio's family members....

Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser #3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU6aoGkEAkM&feature=fvst)

Look at the third teaser.... There's a series of numbers that keep flashing. I noticed them throughout the whole thing. That said,... I managed to continue to hit pause/play repeatedly until I was able to pause them on the screen. I managed this around the 16/17 second mark.

The number is a date... 24061459 is the number... This is before Ezio's time... isn't it?

Poodle_of_Doom
06-14-2011, 11:26 AM
I just watched the trailer for the third one... I'm fairly sure that this next one isn't about Ezio,... but one of Ezio's family members....

Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser #3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU6aoGkEAkM&feature=fvst)

Look at the third teaser.... There's a series of numbers that keep flashing. I noticed them throughout the whole thing. That said,... I managed to continue to hit pause/play repeatedly until I was able to pause them on the screen. I managed this around the 16/17 second mark.

The number is a date... 24061459 is the number... This is before Ezio's time... isn't it?

Anaklusmos1995
06-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I believe Ezio was born in 1459, but that means nothing, at least related to Ezio, since Ubisoft confirmed he IS the main character, the guy that appears at the cinematic trailers and demo.

Poodle_of_Doom
06-14-2011, 11:55 AM
But that doesn't mean that the person we're seeing in the trailers IS Ezio... this could be someone related to him, or something that happened before he was born. Maybe this is why he goes to Maysaf.

Rakudaton
06-14-2011, 11:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
But that doesn't mean that the person we're seeing in the trailers IS Ezio... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ubisoft confirmed he IS the main character, the guy that appears at the cinematic trailers and demo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would think it does, actually.

NavySealsGuy
06-14-2011, 11:57 AM
They explicitly say its Ezio.

M4ST3R0fPUPPi3S
06-14-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm so sorry but this makes me laugh so much, do your research before you go starting a topic that makes you look like a complete idiot.... xD

rileypoole1234
06-14-2011, 01:34 PM
It's Ezio. It's like asking "Why is 2+2 equal to 4? Because it just is.

M4ST3R0fPUPPi3S
06-14-2011, 01:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
It's Ezio. It's like asking "Why is 2+2 equal to 4? Because it just is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's equal to 4's son who is viewing 4's memories through an animus? Y'know, like Desmonds son is?

an-assassin
06-14-2011, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M4ST3R0fPUPPi3S:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
It's Ezio. It's like asking "Why is 2+2 equal to 4? Because it just is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's equal to 4's son who is viewing 4's memories through an animus? Y'know, like Desmonds son is?[/QUOTE

that didnt even make sense. If I wasnt to good to call someone a ******, I would call you now.

M4ST3R0fPUPPi3S
06-14-2011, 01:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by an-assassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M4ST3R0fPUPPi3S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:

Maybe it's equal to 4's son who is viewing 4's memories through an animus? Y'know, like Desmonds son is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that didnt even make sense. If I wasnt to good to call someone a ******, I would call you now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LieutenantJojo
06-14-2011, 02:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by an-assassin:

Maybe it's equal to 4's son who is viewing 4's memories through an animus? Y'know, like Desmonds son is?[/QUOTE

that didnt even make sense. If I wasnt to good to call someone a ******, I would call you now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err... Why would he be a ******? The only person sounding like a ****** at the moment is you because you called him a ****** for no apparent reason.

And this game is definitely about Ezio. How can anyone who's been following the series think that it's NOT him?

Assassin_M
06-14-2011, 02:56 PM
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Habbly Buff dream land !!!! where everyone can play, if Ezio isnt in the trailer, then "BALDAHY" is gonna be Robert De Sable.

kriegerdesgottes
06-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Were you blindfolded in a cave during E3?

Poodle_of_Doom
06-14-2011, 03:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
But that doesn't mean that the person we're seeing in the trailers IS Ezio... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ubisoft confirmed he IS the main character, the guy that appears at the cinematic trailers and demo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would think it does, actually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First off, don't be an ***, some of us don't have time to sit around all day, and follow video games. Some of us live lives.

Second of all,... Where did you see that?

xsatanicjokerx
06-14-2011, 03:46 PM
This is an old "trailer" i was the first infact and there is already a thread on this
New Assassin's Creed: Revelations #2 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1801028429)

Poodle_of_Doom
06-14-2011, 03:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
This is an old "trailer" i was the first infact and there is already a thread on this
New Assassin's Creed: Revelations #2 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1801028429) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome... Thanks for the link.... I've only seen bits and pieces of stuff. In fact, prior to a couple hours ago, I'd not seen, or heard a thing about this game...

rileypoole1234
06-14-2011, 07:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:

Err... Why would he be a ******? The only person sounding like a ****** at the moment is you because you called him a ****** for no apparent reason.

And this game is definitely about Ezio. How can anyone who's been following the series think that it's NOT him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I still can't tell who he's calling a ******. He failed at the quote lol.

Mic_92
06-14-2011, 08:07 PM
lmao Dude are you serious? It's obviously Ezio. There's no need to confirm it. They could have just showed the videos and say absolutely nothing and we all would've guessed it's Ezio.

And yes, they did confirm it's Ezio.

EDIT: Ok sorry man, we all do mistakes and it's not like catching up on ACR is all you have to do.

bokeef04
06-15-2011, 05:23 AM

I say 2+2=10 am i wrong?

wiccanlovely
06-15-2011, 05:30 AM
Oh, honey, you really gotta do some research. Even the creators have said its him.

Nadavsalzberger
06-15-2011, 05:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bokeef04:

I say 2+2=10 am i wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pff... Everybody knows 2+2 ALWAYS makes a 5...

LieutenantJojo
06-15-2011, 07:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nadavsalzberger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bokeef04:

I say 2+2=10 am i wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pff... Everybody knows 2+2 ALWAYS makes a 5... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way, man. It's obviously 3! Oh no, wait... that's 1+1...

Poodle_of_Doom
06-15-2011, 11:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wiccanlovely:
Oh, honey, you really gotta do some research. Even the creators have said its him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First off, allow me to be a jerk by saying, DON'T CALL ME HONEY! DON'T CALL ME LOVE! DON'T ACT AS IF ARE SOME HOW ENTITELED TO GIVE ME SOME CUTESIE NAME! YOUR NOT!

Second of all... I'll go with 2+2=10 as well... I like using an alternate base system.

misterB2001
06-15-2011, 11:38 AM
wiccanlovely can call me honey anytime she wants! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

InfectedNation
06-15-2011, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:

And this game is definitely about Ezio. How can anyone who's been following the series think that it's NOT him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I still can't tell who he's calling a ******. He failed at the quote lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently I'm a ****** because some people don't know trolling when they see it (btw check my sig)

sfin1994
06-15-2011, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wiccanlovely:
Oh, honey, you really gotta do some research. Even the creators have said its him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First off, allow me to be a jerk by saying, DON'T CALL ME HONEY! DON'T CALL ME LOVE! DON'T ACT AS IF ARE SOME HOW ENTITELED TO GIVE ME SOME CUTESIE NAME! YOUR NOT!

Second of all... I'll go with 2+2=10 as well... I like using an alternate base system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh love, did you get your maths education off chappies did you know packets? :P

Poodle_of_Doom
06-15-2011, 02:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfin1994:

Second of all... I'll go with 2+2=10 as well... I like using an alternate base system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh love, did you get your maths education off chappies did you know packets? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've had many cases of love that were just infatuation, but this hate I feel for you is the real thing.

X10J
06-15-2011, 11:11 PM
0:41, End thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0nRRFLJ5k

Poodle_of_Doom
06-16-2011, 11:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
0:41, End thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0nRRFLJ5k </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get me wrong,... I very much believe all of you at this point, however, in the video referenced the quote that I am hearing is "Salute Audtiore!" It's kind of generic, calling the man by his last name,... and really proves nothing in relation to what I've said, though I completely agree with everyone here now.