PDA

View Full Version : Joystick. . .

Hurricane_320
01-30-2006, 06:16 AM
Hi. As my old Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2 gave up the ghost a while ago i bought the Rockfire Windstorm Pro. And it's actually better (IMO) than the original stick! All of you guys who are dying to get the Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2, i would highly recommend at least trying the Windstorm. It's quite unknown of, but it's good as hell!

~S~

Hurricane_320

Hurricane_320
01-30-2006, 06:16 AM
Hi. As my old Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2 gave up the ghost a while ago i bought the Rockfire Windstorm Pro. And it's actually better (IMO) than the original stick! All of you guys who are dying to get the Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2, i would highly recommend at least trying the Windstorm. It's quite unknown of, but it's good as hell!

~S~

Hurricane_320

major_setback
01-30-2006, 06:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Rockfire Windstorm Pro </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I presume that it's Russian, or from that part of the world anyway; Google gave lots of info on it from Russian sites.
Are you in Russia?

TgD Thunderbolt56
01-30-2006, 07:04 AM
Any links?

(yes, I'm too lazy to Google it myself right now...)

TB

Hurricane_320
01-30-2006, 09:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by major_setback:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Rockfire Windstorm Pro </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you in Russia? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, Russia is our mighty neighbour (east).

Finland.

Hurricane_320
01-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Could not find any infopages in english, but at least i got some pictures.

http://itc.ua/img/dpk/2002/4/windstrompro.jpg http://img.ferra.ru/pubimages/54050.jpg

major_setback
01-31-2006, 03:08 AM
Is it really called 'Sven'? looks like it from the picture.

How does the price compare to other sticks (is it cheap)?