PDA

View Full Version : Question about Training Assassins

tkbshipman
11-24-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm at a point in the game where i have 6 master assassins (lvl 15) and 6 more in training, some being level 10 with 15000 XP but no leveling. The problem as I figured it to be is that i have not assigned them to an assassin den. BUT the problem is that even though i have other un-assigned dens there is no prompt for assassin missions that would usually assign an assassin to a den.

In short: I have extra dens but i can't assign any other assassins to them.

Is it because I have not proceeded far enough in the game? ITo give you an idea of where I'm at I just had the pick-nick with Sofia after picking the white tulips.

help?

tkbshipman
11-24-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm at a point in the game where i have 6 master assassins (lvl 15) and 6 more in training, some being level 10 with 15000 XP but no leveling. The problem as I figured it to be is that i have not assigned them to an assassin den. BUT the problem is that even though i have other un-assigned dens there is no prompt for assassin missions that would usually assign an assassin to a den.

In short: I have extra dens but i can't assign any other assassins to them.

Is it because I have not proceeded far enough in the game? ITo give you an idea of where I'm at I just had the pick-nick with Sofia after picking the white tulips.

help?

reini03
11-24-2011, 11:17 AM
How many Assassins have you assigned to a den? I see that you already have 6 Masters; the maximum number is seven, seeing as there aren't more dens. Are you sure that you still have some without Assassins assigned to them? If so, have you checked for Master Assassin mission symbols hidden below another icon?

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 11:30 AM
change your map filters to display only master assassin missions only to make it easy to spot them...

tkbshipman
11-24-2011, 11:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
How many Assassins have you assigned to a den? I see that you already have 6 Masters; the maximum number is seven, seeing as there aren't more dens. Are you sure that you still have some without Assassins assigned to them? If so, have you checked for Master Assassin mission symbols hidden below another icon? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have 7 assassins assigned to a den. One is almost lvl 15 with 14000 XP. I did not think about that. I'm not at my console right now so i just wanted to be sure before i got home. I did not know you can just have 7 master assassins.... that's a bit sad:/ is there any way to get the other 5 assassins to the rank of "Master Assassin?

SolidSage
11-24-2011, 11:36 AM
I have 40 Recruits so far, 5 at Master Assassin.
I like assigning a Master Assassin to a city and then fill up the other openings with high level recruits. Seems to make defending cities at a high % easier.
Then I recruit a bunch of newbies and use them for my "Call Assassin" LB button. They seem to level up quicker when using them in real time combat.

Once I started filling up the 5 Assassin openings for each city, tons more recruiting options opened up along with more Master Assassin missions.

I thought all that was lft was treasure hunting and data fragment gathering! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

tkbshipman
11-24-2011, 11:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSage:
I like assigning a Master Assassin to a city and then fill up the other openings with high level recruits. Seems to make defending cities at a high % easier.
Then I recruit a bunch of newbies and use them for my "Call Assassin" LB button. They seem to level up quicker when using them in real time combat.

Once I started filling up the 5 Assassin openings for each city, tons more recruiting options opened up along with more Master Assassin missions.

I thought all that was lft was treasure hunting and data fragment gathering! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
40 assassins? wtf? what console do you play on?

LightRey
11-24-2011, 11:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tkbshipman:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSage:

I thought all that was lft was treasure hunting and data fragment gathering! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
40 assassins? wtf? what console do you play on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can have upto 82 y'know.

SolidSage
11-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Xbox.
you can only have 15 on your main revruit bar, but if you assign themto cities in Med Defense they free up those vacant spots for more recruiting.

Considering there is about 10 cities or so we should be able to have about 65 recruits by the end of it.

And you can recall them from the cities or change them out as you like. Its under 'Manage Assassin' in the Med Defense menu.

Looks like you've got a butt load more recruiting to do homie. If you want it to go quicke, in Med Defense, 'Recruit Assassins' missions will open up,so you can have your recruits doing a little bit of recruiting for you as well.

Get to it man, you gots work to do!

LightRey
11-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Xbox.
you can only have 15 on your main revruit bar, but if you assign themto cities in Med Defense they free up those vacant spots for more recruiting.

Considering there is about 10 cities or so we should be able to have about 65 recruits by the end of it.

And you can recall them from the cities or change them out as you like. Its under 'Manage Assassin' in the Med Defense menu.

Looks like you've got a butt load more recruiting to do homie. If you want it to go quicke, in Med Defense, 'Recruit Assassins' missions will open up,so you can have your recruits doing a little bit of recruiting for you as well.

Get to it man, you gots work to do! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can have 12 in your main recruit bar. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SolidSage
11-24-2011, 12:00 PM
I believe you. I'm approximating.

tkbshipman
11-24-2011, 12:16 PM
mind is blown. BLOOWWWNNN!

LightRey
11-24-2011, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tkbshipman:
mind is blown. BLOOWWWNNN! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
poof.

ProdiGurl
11-24-2011, 12:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:
change your map filters to display only master assassin missions only to make it easy to spot them... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you do that? I keep looking but can't figure it out. (I have Xbox)

ProdiGurl
11-24-2011, 12:48 PM
I got some extra recruit guy that was messed up by some Templars - he was like in a cemetary area?
What ever happens with him?

Supposedly he comes when he's healed up, but so far, nothing.

LightRey
11-24-2011, 12:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
I got some extra recruit guy that was messed up by some Templars - he was like in a cemetary area?
What ever happens with him?

Supposedly he comes when he's healed up, but so far, nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He joins your recruits.