PDA

View Full Version : *.ntrk not possible in coop - NOT AGAIN PLEASE!

Wolkenbeisser
10-25-2004, 09:03 AM
In the past (from the beginning of the original IL-2) almost every second patch had problems with track recording.

Plesae Mr. Maddox/UBI! Bring this feature back as soon as possible. It's an ESSENTIAL Feature!!!

Just to show my frustration: I planned a coop Lan-Party for our Squad on 6. Nov. 2004. I organized a room, a Pizza-Service and a Beamer to watch the tracks after the mission!

...and now??? I read, that the *.ntrk's DON'T WORK with PF 3.0. I read also, that they should be fixed in the next patch, but I guess it will be too late for our LAN-Party.

Can't you releas a Hotfix for this? Please!

Best regards

Wolkenbeisser
10-25-2004, 09:03 AM
In the past (from the beginning of the original IL-2) almost every second patch had problems with track recording.

Plesae Mr. Maddox/UBI! Bring this feature back as soon as possible. It's an ESSENTIAL Feature!!!

Just to show my frustration: I planned a coop Lan-Party for our Squad on 6. Nov. 2004. I organized a room, a Pizza-Service and a Beamer to watch the tracks after the mission!

...and now??? I read, that the *.ntrk's DON'T WORK with PF 3.0. I read also, that they should be fixed in the next patch, but I guess it will be too late for our LAN-Party.

Can't you releas a Hotfix for this? Please!

Best regards