PDA

View Full Version : Reply to "More Answers Fron Dev Team

Barred
03-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Re:-
If someone choose to load a save that was made with v.1.0 after the game was updated to v.1.1 then is highly recommended to resave in order to update that save... If you choose to not resave the file you will still see some strange effects like the one with the underwater crew... or the possibility to go on watch while submerged. Anyway, after you resave the game, everything should be fine.

Hi guys thanks for the update it is appreciated.
With reference to the above statement, I have even started an rem profile from scratch with the patch and I still get the above bug 100% of the time when reloading a save game.

Barred
03-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Re:-
If someone choose to load a save that was made with v.1.0 after the game was updated to v.1.1 then is highly recommended to resave in order to update that save... If you choose to not resave the file you will still see some strange effects like the one with the underwater crew... or the possibility to go on watch while submerged. Anyway, after you resave the game, everything should be fine.

Hi guys thanks for the update it is appreciated.
With reference to the above statement, I have even started an rem profile from scratch with the patch and I still get the above bug 100% of the time when reloading a save game.