PDA

View Full Version : New Glitch Found

TW-Fear
11-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Me and a fellow TW member, ImpurePhoenix1, just tried to play in a 2v2 on Springfield.

We went in, and somehow it ended up being 3-1, with Me and Phoenix with some random dude on the Russian side.

I have seen this happen before, but assumed it was just a video glitch and would sort itself out. So we went to the next screen where you choose your units. We couldn't hear the 3rd guy, so we planned out our attack and chose our units.

We then went into the game, and right off the bat something was wrong. Phoenix had NO control over his Veteran Engineers, or any other units on the battle field. It showed 3 groups of units, Unit 1 and 2 (supposed to be under Phoenix control, but really under control of 3rd member. Units 8 and 9 or w/e were mine, and they WERE my units, and then you could barely see Impures name on the right side of the screen, and on the map 2 riflemen units were deployed (designated units 13 and 14) but were under no ones control.

He freaked out, and I suggested he simply back out, so that his units would not suffer at all. Once he backed out, it was then Me and the other guy against 1 JSF member and the AI. I went ahead and quit aswell, causing us to lose.

Developers, PLEASE look into this. I have seen it happen several times, but never has it actually continued on into the game. It usually corrected itself before the Unit Choose screen.

Thank you,
~Fear

Note: We play via the PS3.

TW-Fear
11-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Me and a fellow TW member, ImpurePhoenix1, just tried to play in a 2v2 on Springfield.

We went in, and somehow it ended up being 3-1, with Me and Phoenix with some random dude on the Russian side.

I have seen this happen before, but assumed it was just a video glitch and would sort itself out. So we went to the next screen where you choose your units. We couldn't hear the 3rd guy, so we planned out our attack and chose our units.

We then went into the game, and right off the bat something was wrong. Phoenix had NO control over his Veteran Engineers, or any other units on the battle field. It showed 3 groups of units, Unit 1 and 2 (supposed to be under Phoenix control, but really under control of 3rd member. Units 8 and 9 or w/e were mine, and they WERE my units, and then you could barely see Impures name on the right side of the screen, and on the map 2 riflemen units were deployed (designated units 13 and 14) but were under no ones control.

He freaked out, and I suggested he simply back out, so that his units would not suffer at all. Once he backed out, it was then Me and the other guy against 1 JSF member and the AI. I went ahead and quit aswell, causing us to lose.

Developers, PLEASE look into this. I have seen it happen several times, but never has it actually continued on into the game. It usually corrected itself before the Unit Choose screen.

Thank you,
~Fear

Note: We play via the PS3.

ImpurePhoen1x
11-19-2008, 07:47 PM
yeah, it was certainly a weird glitch, having some random stranger take control of my veteran units isn't something i think anyone would be happy about

Kuldaen
11-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Thanks for a very detailed bug report. I'll ask the mods to move this thread to the Tech Support forum.

Just a question about this. Units 13 and 14, did they appear on your dashboard as normal or off to the right hand side (in slots 13 and 14).

We have been looking into this problem here and any information you provide is a great help.

TW-Fear
11-20-2008, 08:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kuldaen:
Thanks for a very detailed bug report. I'll ask the mods to move this thread to the Tech Support forum.

Just a question about this. Units 13 and 14, did they appear on your dashboard as normal or off to the right hand side (in slots 13 and 14).

We have been looking into this problem here and any information you provide is a great help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I did not realize there was a Technical Area.

They appeared off to the right, But because the screen was not "made" to support 13-14 Units (assumption) you could BARELY see them.

~Fear