PDA

View Full Version : Oh god (credits)

dirtybird21
11-17-2007, 12:12 AM
Alright, So i beat the game awhile ago right? And you can go back in different memory blocks and whatever... But i turned off the xbox 2 eat dinner... Turn it back on and all the sudden i gotta go through the credits again and i can't skip them! Also it doesn't seem like there is any way 2 save the game after the credits so am i going 2 have 2 go through the credits every single time i want 2 play? Or is there some way 2 save after you've watched the credits?

dirtybird21
11-17-2007, 12:12 AM
Alright, So i beat the game awhile ago right? And you can go back in different memory blocks and whatever... But i turned off the xbox 2 eat dinner... Turn it back on and all the sudden i gotta go through the credits again and i can't skip them! Also it doesn't seem like there is any way 2 save the game after the credits so am i going 2 have 2 go through the credits every single time i want 2 play? Or is there some way 2 save after you've watched the credits?

GuStick93
11-17-2007, 12:23 AM
doesnt it save when u do something important like catch a flag or saving a citisen ?