PDA

View Full Version : Guard Massacre

TManoffire
11-17-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm on the 8th guy i need to kill and i need to help the fellow assassin, but gaurds always get in my way, so i got ReALLY pissed off and went on a guard killing massacre, is there a way to kill EVERY guard in the city, that that would be helpful. P.S. i killed some annoying beggars too

TManoffire
11-17-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm on the 8th guy i need to kill and i need to help the fellow assassin, but gaurds always get in my way, so i got ReALLY pissed off and went on a guard killing massacre, is there a way to kill EVERY guard in the city, that that would be helpful. P.S. i killed some annoying beggars too

robatubisoft
11-17-2007, 11:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TManoffire:
I'm on the 8th guy i need to kill and i need to help the fellow assassin, but gaurds always get in my way, so i got ReALLY pissed off and went on a guard killing massacre, is there a way to kill EVERY guard in the city, that that would be helpful. P.S. i killed some annoying beggars too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, I have tried. They just respawn as soon as you leave the area. I spent nearly 2 hours this morning doing nothing but kill guards, and they kept coming.

TManoffire
11-17-2007, 11:29 AM
dang, like no lie, after i was done, there was nothing but dead bodies on the floor and they just kept coming. i was in my room screaming "WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!" nah jk, but i was thinkin it

thetechnobear
11-17-2007, 12:24 PM
what do you mean by left the area?
(e.g. the poor region in Arce.. or a smaller area?)

ive noticed something similar, i quite often go around killing all the guards on the rooftops, and they seem to stay dead BUT if i (for example) go back to the bureau to make a report - some (?) of the guards are back when i return.

TManoffire
11-17-2007, 12:26 PM
i wish it was a little like oblivio, where wen u kill someone, they stay dead

SkullSoldier
11-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah.. but that'd probably get a bit boring. It's always fun massacring heaps of guards. Maybe if they had like a major delay on spawn?

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 12:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SkullSoldier:
Yeah.. but that'd probably get a bit boring. It's always fun massacring heaps of guards. Maybe if they had like a major delay on spawn? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ones on the rooftops stay dead ones on the ground respawn

Pinjani10
11-17-2007, 12:52 PM
you can kill MOST of the guards in the city. You will notice that there are much fewer gaurds around after a huge massacare

Altair778
11-17-2007, 01:16 PM
yeah, I always get sad whe ntheres a sortage of guards. Anyway, its always a good idea to massacre some guards before an assassination so thers less of them to deal with