PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the new AC episode in 2011 will be?

Rakudaton
11-26-2010, 04:07 PM
I don't think it'll be about Ezio; I think his last game will be Lost Legacy for the 3DS. I reckon it'll follow one of the following three storylines:

1) A new ancestor, probably in France at the time of the French Revolution.
2) Altair once more, providing "AC1: Part 2" in the same way that ACB provided "AC2: Part 2". I know Altair got the Bloodlines game, but I reckon he might have more to do.
3) A story following subject 16. This would let the devs play around with the present day combat/freerunning and general design, to perfect it before AC3 (assuming this isn't AC3, of course). In fact, it might have 16 reliving one of the above two scenarios (or, indeed, multiple memories from different time periods). It could even end with him being captured by Abstergo; he wakes up and sees Vidic standing over him: "Hello, Mr -----!"

It's not clear whether this is a full sequel like Brotherhood or a side-game like Bloodlines. I hope it's the former, but I suspect it'll probably be the latter. It'd be nice if it were for the big consoles as well (+PC), rather than just something like a 3DS or PSP exclusive.

If you don't know what I'm talking about just search "Assassin's Creed 2011" online.

Rakudaton
11-26-2010, 04:07 PM
I don't think it'll be about Ezio; I think his last game will be Lost Legacy for the 3DS. I reckon it'll follow one of the following three storylines:

1) A new ancestor, probably in France at the time of the French Revolution.
2) Altair once more, providing "AC1: Part 2" in the same way that ACB provided "AC2: Part 2". I know Altair got the Bloodlines game, but I reckon he might have more to do.
3) A story following subject 16. This would let the devs play around with the present day combat/freerunning and general design, to perfect it before AC3 (assuming this isn't AC3, of course). In fact, it might have 16 reliving one of the above two scenarios (or, indeed, multiple memories from different time periods). It could even end with him being captured by Abstergo; he wakes up and sees Vidic standing over him: "Hello, Mr -----!"

It's not clear whether this is a full sequel like Brotherhood or a side-game like Bloodlines. I hope it's the former, but I suspect it'll probably be the latter. It'd be nice if it were for the big consoles as well (+PC), rather than just something like a 3DS or PSP exclusive.

If you don't know what I'm talking about just search "Assassin's Creed 2011" online.

TheLeoCrow
11-26-2010, 05:32 PM
A) Ubisoft had confirmed that there will be NO AC3 in 2011, other than the brotherhood port for the pc. AC3 will come out in 2012. Though latest news are suggesting they are reconsidering, i think it will be near impossible to do all the reasearch they had done for ac2 for a new installment

B)If it were about Ezio, then there would be no reason for brotherhood to exist, it would be AC3. Same goes for altair, if they would make a game about him, it would be like brotherhood, a side game.

C)French revolution is indeed speculated and with good reason. It may be wrong (Japan was highly speculated for the location of AC2, and look how that turned out).

D)Ezio and Altair will probably appear, as well as the new ancestor but i hope that ac3 will be most about desmont

FeroxtheWizard
11-26-2010, 05:56 PM
There seriously needs to be a game set in ancient China, not only did they set that up as a possibility in the game with a character from china.it is a setting never really seen in video games, ever.

Ancient China is known for all its gadgetry, I can imagine the Assassin having all sorts of fun ways to kill people.