PDA

View Full Version : what to do

General_Lekauf
10-17-2009, 11:16 PM
ok im am dying of anticapation what can i do to calm myself of Assassin's Creed 2 it all ive thought about for days i cant think of anything to do while i wait for it to come out i only have 16 dollars because they wont hire any one under 18 here so buying games is out of the question

General_Lekauf
10-17-2009, 11:16 PM
ok im am dying of anticapation what can i do to calm myself of Assassin's Creed 2 it all ive thought about for days i cant think of anything to do while i wait for it to come out i only have 16 dollars because they wont hire any one under 18 here so buying games is out of the question

Xanatos2007
10-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Play the first AC or go do some Parkour. If you want the best experience while playing ACII, research the Reneissance (historical locations, events, characters, etc).

Or a killing spree, that's always fun.

nicky117
10-17-2009, 11:34 PM
it is always fun, but also,@General i'm only ten and i get a hundred dollars monday, and you only have 16 dollars,wait...how old are you

sailboat1985
10-18-2009, 02:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nicky117:
i'm only ten and i get a hundred dollars monday, and you only have 16 dollars,wait...how old are you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol congrats? I really don't understand the point of you posting this, other than you want people to say congratulations.
Perhaps the original poster doesn't have parents that give him a hundred dollars every monday... some people actually have to work for money.

Realjambo
10-18-2009, 02:26 AM
Topic closed.