PDA

View Full Version : "Colosseum Mode" idea...

xChupa
06-28-2010, 12:40 PM
tl;dr - Would you like to see a fighting mode like Batman: Arkham Asylum's Challenge Mode?
Read below for details...

Idk if this would work well with AC's fight system, but its just something i thought might be cool. It might be too late to ask for something like this (5 months till release) but w/e.

I was thinking there could be a "Colosseum Mode" similar to Batman: Arkham Asylum's challenge mode.

Basically it would see the Assassin in a Roman Colosseum with waves of enemies to kill.

Every wave would have more enemies than the last and could introduce new enemies and more aggressive AI.
For new enemies, every couple waves could introduce a Brute (undisarmable for challenge purposes) and maybe even Archers (or Rifleman i guess) on the Colosseum Walls that you would either have to climb up and kill personally or shoot them with the crossbow/hidden gun mid-fight.
As for more aggressive AI, they could start to attack you mid-counter more often causing you to be more cautious with your attacks.

Additionally, they could maybe even allow 4 players to play Colosseum Mode cooperatively, in which the fights would turn out like the fights in AC2 where you got help from the mercs.

There could also be leaderboards for the competitive people out there.

The reason i thought this might work is that the fight system has been revamped so it is more fast paced and there are no longer staring contests.

Also, i find AC's general fight system to be very fun and satisfying (minus the previously mentioned staring contests) but ive always found that there is never enough enemies to fight at once, so this could solve that problem.

Again this was just a quick idea i thought up, so no hate. lol.

EzioAssassin51
06-29-2010, 02:49 AM
That sound like an awesome as idea!

The only flaw in that could be climbing the walls, which could take a while (depending on how high the enemies are) and you could get shot off by enemies on the other side. But the archers/riflemen thing is a great idea and so is everyhting else!

I hope it is implemented because it would workm great with the new combat!

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 03:55 AM
this is a good idea. Could have been implemented in Tuscany/San Gimiano but better they leave it to Rome for the main Collesuium should be great.

EzioAssassin51
06-29-2010, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
this is a good idea. Could have been implemented in Tuscany/San Gimiano but better they leave it to Rome for the main Collesuium should be great.

Why San Gim?

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 05:10 AM
San Gim, just because that was the area with the Roman Amphy theatre (spelt wrong i know) in the area (obviously apart from Rome but there was no free roaming in Rome roll on AC:B http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) so i just thought they maybe could have added this feature to that area but i can understand why they would save this for Rome as Romes as an abundance of Amphy theatres.

xChupa
06-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Thanks guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
The only flaw in that could be climbing the walls, which could take a while (depending on how high the enemies are) and you could get shot off by enemies on the other side.
Yeah im not really sure how that would work. Perhaps maybe all the archers could be on the same side of the colosseum, or maybe you would just have to kill all (except the last one i guess) with your crossbow/gun. Im sure Ubi could think of something as they're very creative.

It seems like a fair percentage of people think this could work, so maybe it could be added as DLC? Or maybe even AC3... I'm assuming there's not enough time to put it in Brotherhood for release, but DLC is always an option.

On a side note i noticed some spelling errors in the OP, but i dont want to edit it because it resets the poll votes. So w/e.

austin128
06-29-2010, 04:45 PM
I really like the idea, but the only thing is how to justify it in the story.

lilbacchant
06-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by austin128:

Perhaps a training program as part of the new assassin's guild in Rome? Take your recruits into the training 'simulation' to help train them, and the more simulated enemies you kill together, the more training points (or whatever leveling/skill based system they use) the recruit receives ...

austin128
06-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by austin128:

Perhaps a training program as part of the new assassin's guild in Rome? Take your recruits into the training 'simulation' to help train them, and the more simulated enemies you kill together, the more training points (or whatever leveling/skill based system they use) the recruit receives ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But it has to be an actual memory, unless the Animus 3.0 has simulation tech.

X10J
06-29-2010, 07:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by austin128:

Perhaps a training program as part of the new assassin's guild in Rome? Take your recruits into the training 'simulation' to help train them, and the more simulated enemies you kill together, the more training points (or whatever leveling/skill based system they use) the recruit receives ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But it has to be an actual memory, unless the Animus 3.0 has simulation tech. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it seems feesable for multiplayer the animus replicates player skins,and allows the ancestor to be killed.

lilbacchant
06-29-2010, 07:52 PM
But it has to be an actual memory, unless the Animus 3.0 has simulation tech.

Well, by 'simulation' (and the reason I put single quotes around it) I don't mean virtual, I mean simulated in the same sense you simulate fighting in the training circle in AC2 at the Villa. This would, obviously, just be a bit more elaborate, probably require a bigger circle, and more guys willing to endure bruising so other comrades can train. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bokeef04
06-29-2010, 09:01 PM
you think the templars found people that had ancestors that engaged in free for all death matches in the middle of the street? that's exactly what the MP is, so why can't the assassin's do the same?

austin128
06-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by bokeef04:
you think the templars found people that had ancestors that engaged in free for all death matches in the middle of the street? that's exactly what the MP is, so why can't the assassin's do the same?
We don't know if in the storyline they don't have enhanced Animi or not that can run a simulation.

xChupa
06-29-2010, 10:09 PM
Ah yeah i forgot that Ubisoft likes to justify all their game content into the story (IIRC this was their reason of not having co-op).

But again, Ubi is very creative and im sure they could think of something.

They justified MP, a slight variation on that could justify a mode like this (seems like you guys have already thought up a couple ways).

austin128
06-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by xChupa:
Ah yeah i forgot that Ubisoft likes to justify all their game content into the story (IIRC this was their reason of not having co-op).

But again, Ubi is very creative and im sure they could think of something.

They justified MP, a slight variation on that could justify a mode like this (seems like you guys have already thought up a couple ways).
Yeah, I think the AC team is genius; they're gonna make anything they do work. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

martinimarts11
06-30-2010, 04:57 AM
i really like the archer/gunman idea! there could be crates(on the ground) and poles sticking out of the walls to allow quicker ways up

martinimarts11
06-30-2010, 05:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilbacchant:

But it has to be an actual memory, unless the Animus 3.0 has simulation tech. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is running around assassinating each other for no apparent reason in the street and coming back to life after you die justafiable in the story line?

Ru1986
06-30-2010, 06:11 AM
I dont think the Multiplayer mode need to be justifiable into the storyline i just think its a fun mode isn't it. This idea of Collesium mode is a good one and ssing as there were collosiums all around italy at this time (god my spelling sorry) i think that justifies it into the story line.

bokeef04
06-30-2010, 06:23 AM
i think they just want it to be justifiable within the AC universe, not necessarily within the SP storyline, and not something just added for more money or "because everyone else is doing it" sort of thing, which is good, might mean that the multiplayer is really fun and not just tacked on like it feels like in some games

martinimarts11
06-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
I dont think the Multiplayer mode need to be justifiable into the storyline i just think its a fun mode.
yes. fullstop.

xChupa
06-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by bokeef04:
i think they just want it to be justifiable within the AC universe, not necessarily within the SP storyline, and not something just added for more money or "because everyone else is doing it" sort of thing, which is good, might mean that the multiplayer is really fun and not just tacked on like it feels like in some games
Thats true and i hope you're right that the MP is not tacked on, but i think a mode like this could be done well and fit with the series w/o feeling tacked on either.

As far as i know, there arent many fighting games with modes like this (lots of shooters though). Tbh, B:AA is the only fighting game i can think of with a mode like this (btw i never played the challenge mode in that game, only the demo, so that comparison might be a bit off).

That aside though think you're right that it really only needs to fit with the AC universe, not necessarily the storyline.

austin128
06-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by martinimarts11:

is running around assassinating each other for no apparent reason in the street and coming back to life after you die justafiable in the story line? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If the Animus can now do simulations and not just memories, than yes it is.

austin128
06-30-2010, 03:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bokeef04:
Thats true and i hope you're right that the MP is not tacked on, but i think a mode like this could be done well and fit with the series w/o feeling tacked on either.

As far as i know, there arent many fighting games with modes like this (lots of shooters though). Tbh, B:AA is the only fighting game i can think of with a mode like this (btw i never played the challenge mode in that game, only the demo, so that comparison might be a bit off).

That aside though think you're right that it really only needs to fit with the AC universe, not necessarily the storyline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
B:AA?

xChupa
06-30-2010, 03:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xChupa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bokeef04:

That aside though think you're right that it really only needs to fit with the AC universe, not necessarily the storyline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
B:AA? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Batman: Arkham Asylum.

austin128
06-30-2010, 03:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xChupa:

B:AA? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Batman: Arkham Asylum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
haha thanks

austin128
06-30-2010, 04:00 PM
But fer real what do y'all think of the Animi(?) being upgraded so they can do simulations. That would make this work.

xChupa
06-30-2010, 09:08 PM
But fer real what do y'all think of the Animi(?) being upgraded so they can do simulations. That would make this work.
It could work, but that would probably mean the introduction of the Animus 3.0 which they might want to save for AC3.

Unless of course the Animus 2.0 could always do simulations and it just wasnt needed/mentioned in AC2. Or they could make an Animus 2.5.

austin128
06-30-2010, 09:41 PM
It could work, but that would probably mean the introduction of the Animus 3.0 which they might want to save for AC3.

Unless of course the Animus 2.0 could always do simulations and it just wasnt needed/mentioned in AC2. Or they could make an Animus 2.5. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Great ideas.

amugae
07-01-2010, 12:44 PM
I think we could make the Colosseum idea work without resorting to a new Animus simulator gimmick.

We could say that Ezio occasionally reveals himself in middle of the Colosseum and issues an official challenge to all the local guards. And every wave he defeats increases the populace's morale or something.

austin128
07-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by amugae:
I think we could make the Colosseum idea work without resorting to a new Animus simulator gimmick.

We could say that Ezio occasionally reveals himself in middle of the Colosseum and issues an official challenge to all the local guards. And every wave he defeats increases the populace's morale or something.
Also a great idea. You listenin' to us, AC team?!

EzioAssassin51
07-01-2010, 05:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amugae:

Also a great idea. You listenin' to us, AC team?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possibly not Ezio but the Templar Assassin if it's for online Multiplayer with the leaderboards!

austin128
07-01-2010, 06:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amugae:

Possibly not Ezio but the Templar Assassin if it's for online Multiplayer with the leaderboards! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why would the Templars be fighting guards?

Fairus60
07-01-2010, 07:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

Possibly not Ezio but the Templar Assassin if it's for online Multiplayer with the leaderboards! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why would the Templars be fighting guards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, aint guards meant to be working for them? It should be Ezio the character to use here. Maybe it coul be some sort of training simulation program in the animus to test Desmondīs durability or something like that.

EzioAssassin51
07-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Fairus60:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

Yeah, aint guards meant to be working for them? It should be Ezio the character to use here. Maybe it coul be some sort of training simulation program in the animus to test Desmondīs durability or something like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i guess so but i said the Templar's because, like you guys said, it would be a simulation and it would be multiplayer so it makes sense as to why they are fighting the guards!

austin128
07-01-2010, 10:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:

Yeah, aint guards meant to be working for them? It should be Ezio the character to use here. Maybe it coul be some sort of training simulation program in the animus to test Desmondīs durability or something like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i guess so but i said the Templar's because, like you guys said, it would be a simulation and it would be multiplayer so it makes sense as to why they are fighting the guards! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ok, I didn't know you were agreeing with the simulation theory. My bad.

EzioAssassin51
07-02-2010, 12:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:

i guess so but i said the Templar's because, like you guys said, it would be a simulation and it would be multiplayer so it makes sense as to why they are fighting the guards! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ok, I didn't know you were agreeing with the simulation theory. My bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's ok http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

austin128
07-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Whatever way it's done, simulation or not, it sounds awesome (at least to me) and I hope they listen to us.

How big of memory would the DLC be, though? Because they aren't putting it in if they haven't already. The ACII DLC were 0.5-1.2(?) gigs.

EzioAssassin51
07-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Whatever way it's done, simulation or not, it sounds awesome (at least to me) and I hope they listen to us.

How big of memory would the DLC be, though? Because they aren't putting it in if they haven't already. The ACII DLC were 0.5-1.2(?) gigs.

And that was for a whole extra chapter!

It'll be less (even by only a small amount) for a mode like this!

Black_Widow9
07-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Please stop with the quote pyramids guys. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

austin128
07-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Please stop with the quote pyramids guys. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
For your information, it's more like an hourglass. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

austin128
07-02-2010, 02:45 PM
@EzioAssassin51
Yeah, I just wonder if the new district unlocked for Bonfire of the Vanities was already in the game, just blocked. If it wasn't, then the memory shouldn't be a problem. If it was, then all that memory was just for missions, so I'm wondering how much possible new areas for a Colosseum mode would take up.

amugae
07-02-2010, 03:44 PM
@EzioAssassin51
Yeah, I just wonder if the new district unlocked for Bonfire of the Vanities was already in the game, just blocked. If it wasn't, then the memory shouldn't be a problem. If it was, then all that memory was just for missions, so I'm wondering how much possible new areas for a Colosseum mode would take up.

You wouldn't need a whole lot of space, just a decent sized arena. There's already the Colosseum ruin in the game, they could just use that.

austin128
07-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by amugae:
@EzioAssassin51

You wouldn't need a whole lot of space, just a decent sized arena. There's already the Colosseum ruin in the game, they could just use that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, but it'd be cool to have different areas if the first one is successful.

EzioAssassin51
07-02-2010, 09:11 PM
@EzioAssassin51

You wouldn't need a whole lot of space, just a decent sized arena. There's already the Colosseum ruin in the game, they could just use that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, but it'd be cool to have different areas if the first one is successful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe but the Colosseum makes more sense for a Colosseum Mode (duh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)

austin128
07-04-2010, 12:31 AM
@EzioAssassin51

Yeah, but it'd be cool to have different areas if the first one is successful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe but the Colosseum makes more sense for a Colosseum Mode (duh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
haha hurp duh dur! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Oatkeeper
07-04-2010, 04:08 PM
If anything was taken from B:AA I would like to see the hallucination sequences, only instead of it being caused by fear gas, have it caused by the Apple of Eden.

I like the concept of a mode like the one you mentioned, but Assassins Creed is more about assassinating a single target, taking out guards is usually backseat to that. also in B:AA the guards posed a viable threat, if they caught you they shot you and you had to run or die, and running hurt your time and therefore score. In AC the guards don't pose nearly as great of a threat other than annoying you or preventing you from getting to your target. I like the idea, but I really dont think it would work giving the strengths of AC.

However a mode that but you in the Assassinations might work, but not all the assassinations worked to that kind of situation. Off the top of my head, there are more assassinations in AC1 that would fit such a mode than in AC2 since there was more focus on that part of the game in AC1 than AC2 (AC2 had more focus leading up to the assassinations than AC1 did, which isn't bad)

xChupa
07-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
I like the concept of a mode like the one you mentioned, but Assassins Creed is more about assassinating a single target, taking out guards is usually backseat to that.
Well tbh thats one of the reasons i wanted a mode like this. You never got to fight many guards at once in AC and never got to take advantage of the fighting system.

With the revamped fighting system this could be even more of a problem for 2 reasons: one is that you kill enemies off so quickly now and another is that the fighting looks much more fun so it'd be nice to be able to fight huge packs of guards at any time.

As for the second thing you mention, a mode for assassinations i think, that could work. Possibly it could be something like the Assassination Contracts but with certain requirements (dont get seen, shoot target with gun, dispatch archers before assassinating, ect).

EzioAssassin51
07-04-2010, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
(dont get seen, shoot target with gun, dispatch archers before assassinating, ect).

And each can be a different level of difficulty or basically the same like the place could be swimming with guards in a restricted area and you have to not be seen! And the archer thing sort of like when Killing Emilio Barbarigo!

austin128
07-04-2010, 07:39 PM
If anything was taken from B:AA I would like to see the hallucination sequences, only instead of it being caused by fear gas, have it caused by the Apple of Eden.

I like the concept of a mode like the one you mentioned, but Assassins Creed is more about assassinating a single target, taking out guards is usually backseat to that.
First off, I like the hallucinations idea you have.

Secondly, for me personally, the fighting in the games is so fun that I'll go and start as big of fights as possible just to fight. I'm afraid that the fighting is going to be too easy in the next game though. On the singleplayer walkthrough they put on the ACB site and Youtube Ezio took out 14 guards in 30 seconds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZlioiBfSc&hd=1).

EzioAssassin51
07-04-2010, 08:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:

Secondly, for me personally, the fighting in the games is so fun that I'll go and start as big of fights as possible just to fight. I'm afraid that the fighting is going to be too easy in the next game though. On the singleplayer walkthrough they put on the ACB site and Youtube Ezio took out 14 guards in 30 seconds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZlioiBfSc&hd=1). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but you've got to remember 2 thing:

1) The guards are stronger and more aggressive

and

2) Those we low level guards and were easier to kill than the Papal Guards will be (they are the highest ranking guard i believe)

austin128
07-04-2010, 08:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:

Secondly, for me personally, the fighting in the games is so fun that I'll go and start as big of fights as possible just to fight. I'm afraid that the fighting is going to be too easy in the next game though. On the singleplayer walkthrough they put on the ACB site and Youtube Ezio took out 14 guards in 30 seconds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZlioiBfSc&hd=1). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but you've got to remember 2 thing:

1) The guards are stronger and more aggressive

and

2) Those we low level guards and were easier to kill than the Papal Guards will be (they are the highest ranking guard i believe) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We haven't seen the higher ranked guards in action though. I just hope the whole timing your hit so you press the button right when your sword hits the enemy's stays intact.

Fairus60
07-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Something tells me that Papal Guards will be like the Imperial Guards from the Force Unleashed 2. Maybe just because similar appeareance. Heck, I really feel those guys will be a headache...

austin128
07-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Fairus60:
Something tells me that Papal Guards will be like the Imperial Guards from the Force Unleashed 2. Maybe just because similar appeareance. Heck, I really feel those guys will be a headache...
I hope some of the enemies are as hard to beat as the ones in AC2. I like a fair challenge.

Oatkeeper
07-04-2010, 10:53 PM
I hope some of the enemies are as hard to beat as the ones in AC2. I like a fair challenge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there where hard fights? I won most head-on fights with "Hidden blade first two guys then try to grab>slit throat, if that failed after the second attempt then there was the trusty ATTACK>ATTACK>ATTACK>Counter when attacked" and you held so many potions it never mattered if you took damage.

Boss fights where even worse because it was 5 minutes of endless counters. It was rare but it was really not a good show of the games strengths, only exception was the "Four ezio fight" at the end because you didn't have to go head-on the whole time and If I recall correctly the magic mumbo jumbo didn't let him die whenever you shoved your sword in him.

austin128
07-04-2010, 11:35 PM
I hope some of the enemies are as hard to beat as the ones in AC2. I like a fair challenge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there where hard fights? I won most head-on fights with "Hidden blade first two guys then try to grab>slit throat, if that failed after the second attempt then there was the trusty ATTACK>ATTACK>ATTACK>Counter when attacked" and you held so many potions it never mattered if you took damage.

Boss fights where even worse because it was 5 minutes of endless counters. It was rare but it was really not a good show of the games strengths, only exception was the "Four ezio fight" at the end because you didn't have to go head-on the whole time and If I recall correctly the magic mumbo jumbo didn't let him die whenever you shoved your sword in him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not saying it was hard, I just don't want all of Brotherhood to be easier.

EzioAssassin51
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
That's another thing!

Don't give us so much medicine! should be only able to carry like 5 at most!

@Fairus60 - Yeah you're probably right about the Imperial Guard thing

villy23
07-05-2010, 03:59 AM
and have things from like nazi zombies on call of duty like buying weapons and perks and throw in a really strong weapon for fun that is only obtained thru random weapon etc

EzioAssassin51
07-05-2010, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by villy23:
and have things from like nazi zombies on call of duty like buying weapons and perks and throw in a really strong weapon for fun that is only obtained thru random weapon etc

Naa, that would be dumb! This is Ac not COD

villy23
07-05-2010, 05:41 AM
ummmm so what? good ideas are good ideas no matter what format and it wouls suck if you could go in with the best weapons and just own 4 ages. The points that are naturally assumed in this format would also be useless as leaderboards are more round orientated. sooo that isn't dumb thanx mate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif