PDA

View Full Version : Help with epilogue

r1moose
03-11-2009, 05:27 AM
Hi,
This must sound lame but I've got stuck pretty much in the opening stage of the epilogue.
I've slid down in to the big room where you see an enemy who disappears when you go for him.
I can't seem to get out of this room - any help would be appreciated
Thanks

r1moose
03-11-2009, 05:27 AM
Hi,
This must sound lame but I've got stuck pretty much in the opening stage of the epilogue.
I've slid down in to the big room where you see an enemy who disappears when you go for him.
I can't seem to get out of this room - any help would be appreciated
Thanks

ginuwine23d
03-11-2009, 11:30 AM
LOL This happen to me when I replayed the game the second time. Its a glitch I think. You have to go back and do it over. When done right you will hear the Elikas father talking to her when you start to slide down.

peter22917
03-11-2009, 01:18 PM
where do i find the start of epilogue?

fahRENheit2006
03-11-2009, 02:42 PM
What do you mean, Peter? How do you start it after you downloaded it?

There's a new menu item called Bonus Content, it's in there.

r1moose
03-12-2009, 12:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ginuwine23d:
LOL This happen to me when I replayed the game the second time. Its a glitch I think. You have to go back and do it over. When done right you will hear the Elikas father talking to her when you start to slide down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks mate I'll give it a go. At least it wasn't just me losing my mind!

r1moose
03-12-2009, 08:30 AM
That worked a treat - looks like I had the glitch as well.
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

WIRELESS_101
03-13-2009, 02:15 PM
I kno dis is off topic but any1 mind givin me dere credit card stoof cuz im only 12 thnx

peter22917
03-14-2009, 04:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by peter22917:
where do i find the start of epilogue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>thanks ren

lyndamay
03-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi,

Not far into the epilogue and I'm totally stuck in the garden. I have activated the 2 of the 3 switches needed to access the door. I can't reach the 3rd. Annoying thing is I've been up there already but fell. I can't work out how to get back up the wall. Any clues?

fahRENheit2006
03-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Wireless_101, no one here is going to give you credit card information. Go to Gamestop or Best Buy and buy a points card (for either Xbox or PS3) and you don't need a credit card.

Are you in the area where you have to use the switches to slide the 2 towers, lynda?

BATOU_GITS
05-29-2009, 01:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fahRENheit2006:
What do you mean, Peter? How do you start it after you downloaded it?

There's a new menu item called Bonus Content, it's in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same problem as Peter I can not start the Epilogue, I looked under the main menu and its not there. Do I have to look somewhere else? or do I have to get the latest update sofwere?
I'm on a ps3. please help

Burnest5
08-12-2009, 06:43 PM
I just downloaded the epilogue and when i go to play it never gets past the
Loading screen. Anyone have a solutons for this?

Doom_is_here
08-21-2009, 03:22 AM
ok lynda u are at the tower puzzle when u have to open 3 switches (more like rings in the wall and u get them down)to open a door?if so then when at the column at the beggining climb all the way up then jump on the left tower and keep going...hope this helped