PDA

View Full Version : Midair Assassination?

Sputnik_DX091
07-15-2007, 12:22 PM
I was wondering, could you possible execute an assassinate maneuver in midair? For example, you're chasing your target, while jumping on some beams above. When you finally run out of things to jump across, your target is directly under you. I was wondering if you could press X and assassinate the target while falling on top of him. I know this probobly isn't confirmed, but the game would really lose some fun, and even playability, if you could not pull this off in game.
What are your thoughts?

Sputnik_DX091
07-15-2007, 12:22 PM
I was wondering, could you possible execute an assassinate maneuver in midair? For example, you're chasing your target, while jumping on some beams above. When you finally run out of things to jump across, your target is directly under you. I was wondering if you could press X and assassinate the target while falling on top of him. I know this probobly isn't confirmed, but the game would really lose some fun, and even playability, if you could not pull this off in game.
What are your thoughts?

altairiscool
07-15-2007, 12:27 PM
I bet you can do moves in the air like that cuz alot of the assassinations we have seen in demos the kill was done with a jumping move so I don't see why you can't do a jumping move where you jump from a higher elevation.

Lhorkan
07-15-2007, 12:27 PM
I think you can. The assassination move we saw at the end of the E3 demo was a jump, so you could probably jump from higher up too.

Edit: you beat me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

MeAltairLol
07-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Yes, you can do that, watch the Jerusalem demo.

ThePheonix1030
07-15-2007, 12:32 PM
In the E3 2006 trailer, it shows Altair jumping onto a guard from a two-story building. Maybe he can do an assassination as well with this routine...

SCARFACE_47
07-15-2007, 12:39 PM
i think when i would play the game and have allready killed about 2 or so of the key guys and just won´t know how to get the informations for the others, i would climb on a tree, wait until some random losers come, scream haiaaaaaaaa , jump , land on them and stab the sh*t outta ´em
BOYA

JACKREAPER564
07-15-2007, 08:47 PM
yeah that would be cool and it would be cooler if you were able to kill them for a high place with your sword not switchblade sword or dagger in the head oh and could you guys could tell me how to put a photo into my post please like the one that has oblivion or final fantssy

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gifTHE REAPER IS BACK http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

gamepro11
07-19-2007, 03:00 PM
In a new trailer I saw Altair was running from the guards and he jumped to another building and a guard followed him by making the same jump. what if your target was running and he jumped to another roof and you jumped behind him and passed him in mid air. it goes to slo-mo and Altair slices him with his wrist dagger and throws the guy into the street away from him all in one jump.

"The world is not split up into good and bad people, everyone has good and bad in them. all that matters is which side we choose to act on.