PDA

View Full Version : Moving Carrier Takeoff?

HANS-57
11-04-2004, 08:02 AM
When creating a mission in PF I have been unable to select a moving (NON-STATIC) aircraft carrier as my takeoff or landing strip. When I select takeoff or landing in the waypoint properties it automatically moves my takeoff / landing position to the nearest airstrip, or static carrier. I have tried using different carriers and aircraft types. What gives?

Just an additional comment...
I love the new case UBI soft put Pacific Fighters in. You can fit the CDs from Forgotten Battles, and the ACE expansion pack on the same spindal with the Pacific Fighters CDs in this new case, as well as the key map and manuals. Perfect fit for the most robust flight sim ever created.

DRB_Hookech0
11-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Carriers cant move when setting up a MP Dogfight mission. CO-OP can have carriers move and so can single player missions from what I can tell.

JG53Frankyboy
11-04-2004, 12:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HANS-57:
When creating a mission in PF I have been unable to select a moving (NON-STATIC) aircraft carrier as my takeoff or landing strip. When I select takeoff or landing in the waypoint properties it automatically moves my takeoff / landing position to the nearest airstrip, or static carrier. I have tried using different carriers and aircraft types. What gives?

Just an additional comment...
I love the new case UBI soft put Pacific Fighters in. You can fit the CDs from Forgotten Battles, and the ACE expansion pack on the same spindal with the Pacific Fighters CDs in this new case, as well as the key map and manuals. Perfect fit for the most robust flight sim ever created. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=114;t=000772

point 12