PDA

View Full Version : problom in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

ruo66
04-16-2011, 07:01 AM
i want to play in the online mod in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

when i open the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood it writed :

[B]you abot to play in offline mod.you will not have aeccss to:
Return to the launcher and login whith your ubisoft account to aeccss to these features/[B]

how do i do it? and how do i play in online mod?

ruo66
04-16-2011, 07:01 AM
i want to play in the online mod in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

when i open the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood it writed :

[B]you abot to play in offline mod.you will not have aeccss to:
Return to the launcher and login whith your ubisoft account to aeccss to these features/[B]

how do i do it? and how do i play in online mod?

andynaruto10
04-16-2011, 07:11 AM
When you start ACB, don't click PLAY, click LOGOUT from top-right and you know what to do...

ruo66
04-16-2011, 11:17 AM
in PC

spectatorx
04-16-2011, 12:25 PM
andynaruto10 gave to you step by step instruction what to do.

Just re-login into game with online mode, that's all you have to do.

Renz.Perez
05-05-2011, 11:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andynaruto10:
When you start ACB, don't click PLAY, click LOGOUT from top-right and you know what to do... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey help me plz i can't play ACB multi it always say's that im offline....SO how to be online? plz help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

KingDaniel0
05-05-2011, 12:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Renz.Perez:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andynaruto10:
When you start ACB, don't click PLAY, click LOGOUT from top-right and you know what to do... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey help me plz i can't play ACB multi it always say's that im offline....SO how to be online? plz help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you LOG-in with your Username/Password i.e into your UBISoft Account, via the GameLauncher file (Log in to play)?

Have you checked your Windows Firewall settings, though there can be other causes as well, which can prevent you to go Online. Have you tried 're-installing' this Game Launcher file, if needed ?

If you would like to access Uplay, exclusive content, and multiplayer features you will need to log into your Uplay account and enter the CD-Key included with your game. Don't select the OFFLINE button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

macferson1992
05-13-2011, 03:07 AM
still the same problem for me...why i cant play it in multiplayer mode...

spectatorx
05-13-2011, 04:16 AM
You bought your game from ubisoft or get it via torrent from some pirate group?

macferson1992
05-13-2011, 05:51 AM
yup..via torrent...

spectatorx
05-13-2011, 08:13 AM
So... you answered to yourself. Go to shop and buy it, the game is worth of buy :-) Buggy, but worth to buy.

Black_Widow9
05-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Asking how to get your Pirated game to work on the Official Forums isn't a very smart thing to do. No one is going to help you here. I suggest you purchase the game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

mohdmks
12-02-2011, 12:05 AM
I have the same problem in ACR ???

ZxVixz
04-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Help I same problem too with ACB I Following most of all rules to online but the ACB doesn't work help....!! it was the connection to internetnever reach or system doesn't work???and when I open the UbisoftGameLauncher it say:"Please start the game you want to play instead" and when I open ACB the UbisoftGame Launcher doesn't work too ....??please comment for solution...

promero14
04-18-2012, 11:35 PM
yup..via torrent...

how you dare to post here.....

RueginMasong
04-28-2012, 10:02 AM
i have a worse problem.when i open assassins creed brotherhood it says not responding.whats the solution for it so that i can play in pc?

AlirezaHojjati
05-09-2012, 09:22 PM
where is "play" and "logout"? when we start ACB we just see "story mode" "option" and bla bla bla. there is no play or logut in there. where is it?