PDA

View Full Version : Non progression after the 1st Assasination

Compyadmin
11-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi,

*Spoilers*

I killed off the first guy. (The one who murders the dude with the knife in the crowd)

I went back to the Assassins base thing and was then sent back to the Animus, after getting out of the Animus the doc said that that chick "insisted I rest" so I went to my room to rest.

When I woke up, I went over to the Animus and here is what happened:

The prompt to talk to the female doctor was there, and I could speak to her, but she wasnt there, she was invisible. Even while talking to the doctor. (about making a better tomorrow and such and telling humans what their purpose in life is yadda yadda)

After the doctor finished talking to me, then I heard the female doctor enter the room saying "sorry Im late" or whatever, but she was still invisible, I spoke to her a few times and she kept insisting on me checking the computer terminal, and from here on I could do nothing. I walked around, tried to talk to everyone, nothing happened, no prompts. I went into my room and the door shut and it wouldnt open anymore. From here I could only access the closet and all he said was "I cant even change my clothes". At this point I cant interact with nothing, NOTHING, Ive tried it all, no prompts, nothing. Even when I reload, I get the same problem.

Im on the 360, my question is, was this ever bugged up? Any work arounds? Can I get my money back because Ive got a piece of software that apparently wasnt tested properly enough? What are you guys gonna do to solve this problem?

I paid full price for this game, I expect it to work. Tell your QA people to stop web browsing all day and write up those A's and B's before cashing their paychecks.

Compyadmin
11-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi,

*Spoilers*

I killed off the first guy. (The one who murders the dude with the knife in the crowd)

I went back to the Assassins base thing and was then sent back to the Animus, after getting out of the Animus the doc said that that chick "insisted I rest" so I went to my room to rest.

When I woke up, I went over to the Animus and here is what happened:

The prompt to talk to the female doctor was there, and I could speak to her, but she wasnt there, she was invisible. Even while talking to the doctor. (about making a better tomorrow and such and telling humans what their purpose in life is yadda yadda)

After the doctor finished talking to me, then I heard the female doctor enter the room saying "sorry Im late" or whatever, but she was still invisible, I spoke to her a few times and she kept insisting on me checking the computer terminal, and from here on I could do nothing. I walked around, tried to talk to everyone, nothing happened, no prompts. I went into my room and the door shut and it wouldnt open anymore. From here I could only access the closet and all he said was "I cant even change my clothes". At this point I cant interact with nothing, NOTHING, Ive tried it all, no prompts, nothing. Even when I reload, I get the same problem.

Im on the 360, my question is, was this ever bugged up? Any work arounds? Can I get my money back because Ive got a piece of software that apparently wasnt tested properly enough? What are you guys gonna do to solve this problem?

I paid full price for this game, I expect it to work. Tell your QA people to stop web browsing all day and write up those A's and B's before cashing their paychecks.

Compyadmin
11-17-2007, 02:37 PM
***************UPDATE*********************

I've discovered what causes this issue and how to prevent, seeing as to how Im used to this sorta thing, I'm going to write it up as a bug.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Begin Memory Block 3.
2. As soon you exit the Animus, DO NOT speak to Lucy or interact with the computer, head straight into your room and go to sleep.
3. The following morning, exit your room and head towards the animus.
4. Stand by the small chair next to the animus, notice the prompt to speak to Lucy is still there, notice Lucy isnt even sitting in the chair, she is invisible.
5. Activate the prompt and speak to the doctor, attempt to progress in any way through the game at this point. Also notice when Lucy is supposed to come into the room, she can be heard but is still invisible.

Result:
If you do not speak to Lucy before going to sleep in your room, this will result in a non progression in Memory Block 3.

3/3 Attempts.

That is all.

Sincerely yours,

- A Vivendi Games QA Tester

Destrier
11-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Ouch, sounds wierd, i never had this happen but i talked to her before i went to the room. I think maybe they didnt guess you would ignore her and it wrecked the programming. Im also on ps3 though so maybe a bit different. Mine likes to lock up instead :P