PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Conviction Not At E3

MKCC14
07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Was just watching the G4 live show of E3 and Kevin was talking with Ubisoft's president and it was said somewhere in there that SCC isnt there at E3, we will have a look at it sometime in the near future. I was hoping to see something, but I guess we're out of luck.

MKCC14
07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Was just watching the G4 live show of E3 and Kevin was talking with Ubisoft's president and it was said somewhere in there that SCC isnt there at E3, we will have a look at it sometime in the near future. I was hoping to see something, but I guess we're out of luck.

StealthShottz
07-12-2007, 08:13 PM
It is because Crowd Gameplay totally looks boring. It looks as though you are just some guy walking with more people. Some exciting game Conviction is turning out to be. I think that along with them having nothing else to show ( besides crowd gameplay ) and the fact that it is boring to watch some guy walk in a park is why it wasn't there.

IF the game had L&S gameplay, then it would be cool to watch some super agent come out of the shadows and slice someone's neck silently. But alas, it looks boring now. You gotta admit on that one.

stavros_27
07-12-2007, 08:22 PM
That may have been the most biased post that I have seen here. And that says a lot.

MKCC14
07-12-2007, 08:26 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gifI agree with stavros here. I guess AC is boring too, wouldnt you say? The guy glitching in the air when he gets sliced in the face in the AC demo of the MS conference. Yeah, and why was all those NPCs looking alike in the crowd in AC. There were like 15+ of NPCs that had vases on their heads that all looked the same. Whats up with that? AC blows. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I could go on and on. BTW, what I just said was sarcasm.

Sonkev
07-12-2007, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StealthShottz:
It is because Crowd Gameplay totally looks boring. It looks as though you are just some guy walking with more people. Some exciting game Conviction is turning out to be. I think that along with them having nothing else to show ( besides crowd gameplay ) and the fact that it is boring to watch some guy walk in a park is why it wasn't there.

IF the game had L&S gameplay, then it would be cool to watch some super agent come out of the shadows and slice someone's neck silently. But alas, it looks boring now. You gotta admit on that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you implying you want to play Assassin's Creed really really badly or something?

SPROGGY
07-12-2007, 09:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StealthShottz:

IF the game had L&S gameplay, then it would be cool to watch some super agent come out of the shadows and slice someone's neck silently. But alas, it looks boring now. You gotta admit on that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah....sounds kinda like Assassins Creed. Hey, isnt AC in your sig? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

StealthShottz
07-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Omg, Assassin's Creed doesn't ONLY feature crowd stealth. If features crowd stealth, assassinations, climbing anything sticking out, amazing animations, sword fighting, and free play ( meaning you can go from city to city - Ankar, Jerusalem, etc. ) So what I am saying is Conviction only features crowd stealth in its demos they have shown. And probably in more vids to come it will show him sneaking around in a crowd and maybe going inside a little control booth. In assassin's creed it has shown free play, horse riding, crowd stealth, climbing huge buildings, cities depicted from real life and with little bugs or freezing, assassinations, and chases. Conviction's demos all featured only social stealth which IS IMO boring to watch some guy walk in a crowd.

SPROGGY
07-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Omg, Assassin's Creed doesn't ONLY feature crowd stealth. If features crowd stealth, assassinations, climbing anything sticking out, amazing animations, sword fighting, and free play ( meaning you can go from city to city - Ankar, Jerusalem, etc. ) So what I am saying is Conviction only features crowd stealth in its demos they have shown. And probably in more vids to come it will show him sneaking around in a crowd and maybe going inside a little control booth. In assassin's creed it has shown free play, horse riding, crowd stealth, climbing huge buildings, cities depicted from real life and with little bugs or freezing, assassinations, and chases. Conviction's demos all featured only social stealth which IS IMO boring to watch some guy walk in a crowd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another bogus and unfounded assumption. But yeah....Im sure the same studio that made AC will make a crappy SC game just like the one you described above..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

MKCC14
07-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Ok, lets compare to what we have seen from AC and SCC.

SCC: 1 trailer + additional walkthrough video + little skims of info on what is going to be in the game

AC: Too many videos to count + massive amounts of info and you basically know too much about the game already

You cant compare these games with content yet, there is still too much info that isnt covered on SCC.

StealthShottz
07-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Massive amounts of video? My a$$! There are only about 7 or 8 and half of them are just interviews that go over the same exact thing. WTF? There a lot more than 1 trailer out there ( maybe just one trailer and a bunch of different gameplay vids, same with AC ) And no, you cannot anticipate a game just because it is being made by the same studio at all. We probably only know 40% of what Assassin's Creed is going to offer. I think that is about the same percentage as Conviction.

@deepego - Another bogus post that does not prove me wrong whatsoever.

SilentKiller210
07-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Omg, Assassin's Creed doesn't ONLY feature crowd stealth. If features crowd stealth, assassinations, climbing anything sticking out, amazing animations, sword fighting, and free play ( meaning you can go from city to city - Ankar, Jerusalem, etc. ) So what I am saying is Conviction only features crowd stealth in its demos they have shown. And probably in more vids to come it will show him sneaking around in a crowd and maybe going inside a little control booth. In assassin's creed it has shown free play, horse riding, crowd stealth, climbing huge buildings, cities depicted from real life and with little bugs or freezing, assassinations, and chases. Conviction's demos all featured only social stealth which IS IMO boring to watch some guy walk in a crowd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And SCC doesn't ONLY feature crowd stealth... it has fully interactive environments, some very realistic animations (ie picking up a chair), intense close-combat scenes, great graphics (but so does AC), some far superior AI (compared to DA) and it's been hinted by mods (I think) that the crowd gameplay will only make up a portion of the game. And plus, the crowd stealth in SCC is looking VASTLY superior to AC's IMO, and it seems far more detailed then AC's as well.

And then there's multiplayer. AC is an SP-ONLY game... SCC has MP and SP (and hopefully co-op). Honestly, I think they'll both be great games.

StealthShottz
07-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Ummm, Assassin's Creed has more interactive environments than Conviction for sure. You can grab onto anything that sticks out 2 inches, you can destroy anything that is weak enough to destroy ( wood, glass, chains etc ) and also you can climb or jump across all ledges if you have enough speed/height to do so. It also has extremely realistic and awesome fight scenes.

Assassin's Creed to me is superior in all ways except for MP of course, because it doesn't have one. Unfortunately Convictions doesn't have much exciting gameplay to show right now because we have pretty much seen the basics. IMO, some guy walking in a crowd just seems boring, does it not?!?!

I don't want to start a " Game war " or anything, I am just saying that Convictions couldn't live up to the excitement of the current e3 footage out there. And no, crowd gameplay was said to be the main point of advancing in the game. Shadow stealth is the tiny part unfortunately.

EskimoBob32
07-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Ummm, Assassin's Creed has more interactive environments than Conviction for sure. You can grab onto anything that sticks out 2 inches, you can destroy anything that is weak enough to destroy ( wood, glass, chains etc ) and also you can climb or jump across all ledges if you have enough speed/height to do so. It also has extremely realistic and awesome fight scenes.

Assassin's Creed to me is superior in all ways except for MP of course, because it doesn't have one. Unfortunately Convictions doesn't have much exciting gameplay to show right now because we have pretty much seen the basics. IMO, some guy walking in a crowd just seems boring, does it not?!?!

I don't want to start a " Game war " or anything, I am just saying that Convictions couldn't live up to the excitement of the current e3 footage out there. And no, crowd gameplay was said to be the main point of advancing in the game. Shadow stealth is the tiny part unfortunately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

simulacra
07-13-2007, 01:17 AM
Uhm, since when is this thread about AC vs SCC?
I wanna get some official info about conviction at E3...

EskimoBob32
07-13-2007, 01:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MKCC14:
Was just watching the G4 live show of E3 and Kevin was talking with Ubisoft's president and it was said somewhere in there that SCC isnt there at E3, we will have a look at it sometime in the near future. I was hoping to see something, but I guess we're out of luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That sounds pretty official.

Georg_Maximus
07-13-2007, 01:54 AM
As SC gets barely mentioned at E3, we may assume they're starting to phase that franchise out. But then why on earth couldn't they just use the old SCCT engine and make some new maps, and let the series die with some dignity?

Splinter Cell - you will be missed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

BurningDeath.
07-13-2007, 06:53 AM
I don't want to start a " Game war " or anything, I am just saying that Convictions couldn't live up to the excitement of the current e3 footage out there. And no, crowd gameplay was said to be the main point of advancing in the game. Shadow stealth is the tiny part unfortunately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually, there will be no shadow stealth at all. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Stealth_chill
07-13-2007, 09:37 AM
im agreeing with stealthshottz. i am more excited for assasians creed than SCC.

SPROGGY
07-13-2007, 10:37 AM

@deepego - Another bogus post that does not prove me wrong whatsoever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont need to prove you wrong bud. Anyone worth conversing with will read your posts and immediately notice that they are not only biased, but wrought with unsubstantiated assumptions and only loosely based on fact. Why would I feel the need to prove you wrong? If you wanna stick out your bottom lip and pout like a child over Conviction then, by all means, continue doing so. Im eagerly awaitng what will no doubt be an excellent game based more on realism and espionage than fantasy and superhuman abilities.

SilentKiller210
07-13-2007, 12:52 PM
IMO the verticality (climbing everything) isn't quite my idea of environmental interactivity, but I see your point. And I'd never heard about the breakable materials before now.

I just wanted to make my point clear that SCC still has plenty to offer. Yes, I'm also excited for AC and will most likely buy it, but so long as SCC gets decent reviews I will most likely buy it too.

The one thing I didn't like about AC's combat is that the guys attack you one at a time. I know it would be extremely hard if they all attacked you at once, but it still seems unrealistic to me.

Sorry if I went a little off-topic here.

SPROGGY
07-13-2007, 01:02 PM
While the ability to climb nearly every building may be cool, its also not based in reality. I would venture to say that Convictions environment is just as interactive as AC's, just in a different way. Altair can climb nearly any surface in the game. But Sam can manipulate nearly every object he can reach. Using it for cover, as a weapon, or as a barricade. Both games use similar principles but enact them in different ways. To say that AC is a better game at this point is ludicrous. It all depends on what your personal preference is.

Iservealot
07-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Splinter Cell ConViction was not shown off at E3 becuase it was shown off at the recent UbiDays event.

So let's try to stay on topic, now create an AC vs SC:C

Sutcliffe43
07-13-2007, 02:15 PM
The reason that Conviction wasn't shown at E3 is because they didn't want to bore the **** out of the audience.

halo_99
07-13-2007, 02:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MKCC14:
Was just watching the G4 live show of E3 and Kevin was talking with Ubisoft's president and it was said somewhere in there that SCC isnt there at E3, we will have a look at it sometime in the near future. I was hoping to see something, but I guess we're out of luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sniff sniff*

Smells like Ubisoft.

MentalMars
07-13-2007, 02:56 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21998.html

EskimoBob32
07-13-2007, 08:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deepego3:

@deepego - Another bogus post that does not prove me wrong whatsoever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont need to prove you wrong bud. Anyone worth conversing with will read your posts and immediately notice that they are not only biased, but wrought with unsubstantiated assumptions and only loosely based on fact. Why would I feel the need to prove you wrong? If you wanna stick out your bottom lip and pout like a child over Conviction then, by all means, continue doing so. Im eagerly awaitng what will no doubt be an excellent game based more on realism and espionage than fantasy and superhuman abilities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I actually think that his posts, while definitely biased (not any more than yours) are actually well thought out and don't rely on falling to the fool-proof "I don't need to prove you wrong because you aren't worth talking to, go have a cry".

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SPROGGY
07-13-2007, 09:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EskimoBob32:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deepego3:

I dont need to prove you wrong bud. Anyone worth conversing with will read your posts and immediately notice that they are not only biased, but wrought with unsubstantiated assumptions and only loosely based on fact. Why would I feel the need to prove you wrong? If you wanna stick out your bottom lip and pout like a child over Conviction then, by all means, continue doing so. Im eagerly awaitng what will no doubt be an excellent game based more on realism and espionage than fantasy and superhuman abilities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I actually think that his posts, while definitely biased (not any more than yours) are actually well thought out and don't rely on falling to the fool-proof "I don't need to prove you wrong because you aren't worth talking to, go have a cry".

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might buy that if you can explain to me how my posts are biased. Ive sat on both sides of the fence in this argument. Supporting the game does not make me biased, and I do my best to base my arguments on fact. Much of what he writes is either ridiculously lacking in common sense or just overtly subjective. You can wink at me as often as youd like. Ive written numerous well thought out responses to quite a few of his posts. Maybe youd care to look around before you rush to defend your comrade. As for the "having a cry" comment.......that is indeed what many of you are doing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ROLNIK
07-13-2007, 10:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Splinter Cell Conviction Not At E3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ubi doesn't want to embarass itself

EskimoBob32
07-13-2007, 10:21 PM
I don't think you understand the concept of bias - it doesn't mean that you rashly support something without reason. We all have our bias, that is inevitable. I know you have the ability to post well thought-out arguments, you have proven that, but you can't deny that saying "I don't need to prove you wrong" doesn't shout tolerance, and without tolerance you just become one of the many others who don't care what other people have to say.

He posted his reasons for why AC is more interesting than SCC. You disagreed, gave your reasons why SCC is just as interesting. Why did you have to resort to a personal attack?

Oh, and for the record, supporting the game does make you biased, even if you don't mean to be. Bias isn't always a bad thing.

SPROGGY
07-13-2007, 11:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EskimoBob32:
I don't think you understand the concept of bias - it doesn't mean that you rashly support something without reason. We all have our bias, that is inevitable. I know you have the ability to post well thought-out arguments, you have proven that, but you can't deny that saying "I don't need to prove you wrong" doesn't shout tolerance, and without tolerance you just become one of the many others who don't care what other people have to say.

He posted his reasons for why AC is more interesting than SCC. You disagreed, gave your reasons why SCC is just as interesting. Why did you have to resort to a personal attack?

Oh, and for the record, supporting the game does make you biased, even if you don't mean to be. Bias isn't always a bad thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand the definition of bias, but I think the issue is contextual. The definition Im referring to is this: a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice. He has displayed an obvious prejudice towards SCC and an inability to see and acknowledge the games strengths.

My saying that I dont need to prove him wrong is is what it says. If I were to resort to personal attack I could come up with something far more colorful than that. He said " @deepego - Another bogus post that does not prove me wrong whatsoever.". And I say again, there is simply no need for me to do so. If he wants to be upset about Conviction then I wish him all the best. But theres a difference between that and a refusal to acknowledge the facts laid before him.

Fiendish_Dude
07-13-2007, 11:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sutcliffe43:
The reason that Conviction wasn't shown at E3 is because they didn't want to bore the **** out of the audience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And yet they showed the new Madden game? Right... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

olendvcook
07-14-2007, 02:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SilentKiller210:

The one thing I didn't like about AC's combat is that the guys attack you one at a time. I know it would be extremely hard if they all attacked you at once, but it still seems unrealistic to me.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually the same thing happens in the sc:c vids, guards attack you one at a time

Chinese_Bookey
07-14-2007, 04:17 AM
Altair can climb nearly any surface in the game. But Sam can manipulate nearly every object he can reach. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good sir, climbing is more fun than throwing chairs, hotdog stands, cookies, etc. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif

EskimoBob32
07-14-2007, 04:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olendvcook:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SilentKiller210:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually the same thing happens in the sc:c vids, guards attack you one at a time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No they didn't. I remember them surrounding Altair...

EskimoBob32
07-14-2007, 04:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olendvcook:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually the same thing happens in the sc:c vids, guards attack you one at a time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think he meant SC:C, because in AC the guards surround you and attack you all at once.

BurningDeath.
07-14-2007, 05:45 AM

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he meant SC:C, because in AC the guards surround you and attack you all at once. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't think so.
Watch this (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21513.html) video, the fight takes place at about 3:40. The guards are indeed standing around Altair, but all the others are waiting when he tries to set up a combo on one. Plays like the SCC system, although it looks better implemented in AC if you ask me.

ArrowDynamicsX
07-14-2007, 06:02 AM
You know, I had a longer message, but I decided to make it short and sweet. Calm down, stop trying to convince people who love/hate the game to hate/love the game, they've already made their choice. Stop being jerks to each other just because you disagree. There are a few of you who seem to take it upon yourselves to get a point across in the rudest way possible. Guys, be reasonable. Thanks.

EskimoBob32
07-14-2007, 06:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BurningDeath.:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he meant SC:C, because in AC the guards surround you and attack you all at once. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't think so.
Watch this (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21513.html) video, the fight takes place at about 3:40. The guards are indeed standing around Altair, but all the others are waiting when he tries to set up a combo on one. Plays like the SCC system, although it looks better implemented in AC if you ask me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ok, I see your point. I agree with you about it being better implemented in AC.

SPROGGY
07-14-2007, 07:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chinese_Bookey:
Altair can climb nearly any surface in the game. But Sam can manipulate nearly every object he can reach. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good sir, climbing is more fun than throwing chairs, hotdog stands, cookies, etc. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess we will have to agree to disagree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hypno1988
07-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Yeah, that sucks. When I saw the MS conference, Moore talked about Conviction for like 30 seconds... "right, on to GTA IV..."

Tidenburg
07-14-2007, 10:40 AM
I can throw things in real life. If I want to walk around with people, throw things and have a good storyline then i'll go out with my friends down town....
The reason I play games is to completly lose myself in another world. I don't play just to have a realistic view on someone elses life, AC lets to do exciting stuff, SC:C lets you throw chairs and printers at people.

MKCC14
07-14-2007, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tidenburg:
I can throw things in real life. If I want to walk around with people, throw things and have a good storyline then i'll go out with my friends down town....
The reason I play games is to completly lose myself in another world. I don't play just to have a realistic view on someone elses life, AC lets to do exciting stuff, SC:C lets you throw chairs and printers at people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So dont throw the chairs and printers then. Use the crowd as your shadows and stay away from the guards as much as possible, avoiding them.

EskimoBob32
07-14-2007, 07:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chinese_Bookey:
Good sir, climbing is more fun than throwing chairs, hotdog stands, cookies, etc. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess we will have to agree to disagree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As fun as it may end up being, it isn't particularly stealthy. Splinter Cell is a stealth title, what place does throwing a chair at someone have in a stealth title?

SPROGGY
07-14-2007, 08:03 PM

I guess we will have to agree to disagree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As fun as it may end up being, it isn't particularly stealthy. Splinter Cell is a stealth title, what place does throwing a chair at someone have in a stealth title? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If youre ever around any SOF types youll often hear them refer to "Murphy". That is of course in reference to Murphy's law- Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. This is why they have contingency plans like Immediate action drills, close air support, and Quick reaction forces. That, in my opinion, is where chair throwing comes inin SCC. When the **** hits the fan and Sam is surrounded by cops then its time to get his hands dirty. Nothing stops a man in his tracks like a printer to the face http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

CoastalGirl
07-15-2007, 08:46 AM
If youre ever around any SOF types youll often hear them refer to "Murphy". That is of course in reference to Murphy's law- Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. This is why they have contingency plans like Immediate action drills, close air support, and Quick reaction forces. That, in my opinion, is where chair throwing comes inin SCC. When the **** hits the fan and Sam is surrounded by cops then its time to get his hands dirty. Nothing stops a man in his tracks like a printer to the face http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But, they're taking away the pre-****-hitting... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Tidenburg
07-15-2007, 08:48 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif