PDA

View Full Version : Game Stop Signature Edition Question

MarleyMon81
06-15-2011, 07:37 AM
A question for any U.S. Game Stop pre-order gamers. The Signature Edition says it comes with an exclusive single player mission. Does anyone know if this is the Vlad the Impaler mission the other editions come with?

MarleyMon81
06-15-2011, 07:37 AM
A question for any U.S. Game Stop pre-order gamers. The Signature Edition says it comes with an exclusive single player mission. Does anyone know if this is the Vlad the Impaler mission the other editions come with?

reini03
06-15-2011, 07:56 AM
I'm neither from the US nor did I preorder at GameStop; however, I'm pretty sure that it's the Vlad the Impaler prison mission. We haven't heard of any other exclusive missions, so it's either this one or one we don't know of yet. I strongly believe in the former.

Evan52395
06-15-2011, 08:52 AM
I'd like to know what the multiplayer character is that comes in this edition.

wiccanlovely
06-15-2011, 09:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarleyMon81:
A question for any U.S. Game Stop pre-order gamers. The Signature Edition says it comes with an exclusive single player mission. Does anyone know if this is the Vlad the Impaler mission the other editions come with? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep pretty sure its the Vlad prison mission. I pre-ordered the edition last Friday and got a full sized poster.

DBTIGER26
06-15-2011, 09:41 AM
The multiplayer charater is the constantinople jester. similar to the harliquin.

Biomedical-Fire
06-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Of course Ubi announces the Assassin's Creed: Revelations Collector's Edition and the Assassin's Creed: Revelations: Animus Edition. Probably all European exclusives while we just get a lame upgrade like we did for Dragon Age 2 with their Signature Edition.

MarleyMon81
06-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Good. I really want the Vlad mission as he has always interested me as a historical figure. Thanks for the info guys.