PDA

View Full Version : Vlad's Prison lost?

FredrikG
11-17-2011, 01:31 AM
I bought the collectors edition version of the game, and early on in the game I noticed there was a Templar Lair icon on my map. I thought this was the Vlad Prison level, but I wanted to wait a bit with doing it, but now when I actually want to do the secret level, I can no longer find it!

I have retaken all the assassins dens, might this in some way prevent me from seeing the templar lair? I've explored the area where the dungeon is supposed to be found, but still nothing. Anyone have any idea what I have to do to make the level available again?

If it helps: I'm currently on Sequence 6, and just collected the 4th key.

FredrikG
11-17-2011, 01:31 AM
I bought the collectors edition version of the game, and early on in the game I noticed there was a Templar Lair icon on my map. I thought this was the Vlad Prison level, but I wanted to wait a bit with doing it, but now when I actually want to do the secret level, I can no longer find it!

I have retaken all the assassins dens, might this in some way prevent me from seeing the templar lair? I've explored the area where the dungeon is supposed to be found, but still nothing. Anyone have any idea what I have to do to make the level available again?

If it helps: I'm currently on Sequence 6, and just collected the 4th key.

Puppet627
11-17-2011, 01:43 AM
Vlad the Impaler Prison appears as "Hidden Tomb". It's located in the south west district of the map and should appear on the map if you haven't completed it.

You can unlock it (once you've redeemed the code) by going to the Polos' old shop or whatever it's called.. The one with that lady from the boat.

FredrikG
11-17-2011, 01:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Puppet627:
Vlad the Impaler Prison appears as "Hidden Tomb". It's located in the south west district of the map and should appear on the map if you haven't completed it.

You can unlock it (once you've redeemed the code) by going to the Polos' old shop or whatever it's called.. The one with that lady from the boat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been to the Polo shop quite some time ago in the game, and the icon appeared earlier like I said, but now it's not there any more. It's like the lair has vanished or the DLC somehow has invalidated itself or something. I know where to find the Hidden Tomb, but it just isn't there...

FunDirector
11-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Fredrik it did the same thing for me, but, later on I noticed it waaaaay south west. Went in and got the sword. I don't know what happened but it did reappear in a different location.

Shaunzy95
11-17-2011, 06:12 PM
For me it appeared after doing the first Sofia mission. Try that and see. I got it during Sequence 3 I think.

Serrachio
11-17-2011, 06:15 PM
It does appear later on in the story.