PDA

View Full Version : If AC3 was set in Feudal Japan

Hayabusa Sushi
09-24-2011, 05:54 AM
Note 1: This is not really a dicussion on what we think AC3 will be, so please don't post links or tell me about the "Assassin's Creed 3 and beyond" thread.
Note 2: I've been studying Feudal Japan (Sengoku in particular) for a while and think it is the best setting for AC3 and would like others' opinions, thus the purpose of this thread.

That said, if AC3 was in Feudal Japan, what do you think the story would be? Who would be the Templars? Who would be the Assassins? What famous people would we meet? What year(s) would it be set in?

Personally, I would like a story of a small Clan of Assassins (maybe ninja?) in an out-of-the-way province that get dragged into a large-scale war. The current Shogunate (the Ashikaga perhaps?) would be the Templars and fighting for control over the clans. Famous people would include Oda Nobunaga, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, etc.

What do you think? What are your ideas for a Feudal Japan Assassin's Creed game? Post here.

D.I.D.
09-24-2011, 06:16 AM
I've voted no. As I've said in other threads, I want to see a game set during the Boxer Rebellion in China. I think it would be much more appropriate to the game.

I understand what you're aiming at, and the land-grabs of various Japanese warlords could give you the necessary struggle for the drama, but I think it would be a little weak as a Templar-related thing. The history doesn't line up in order to make that leap, since Japan was so reticent about international connection for so long.

The Boxer Rebellion would be perfect, as the architecture would work for rooftop running, the Templar-ish shadiness is there in the way my country's (UK) government behaved alongside other European/American players in forcing the drug trade upon the Chinese, and there was a small sect of insurgent fighters who had a mystical belief about themselves that they were superhuman and could magically resist the foreigners' weapons. Since the events bridged the 19th and 20th centuries, it's just the right level of technology too, where there are ballistic weapons but they're not yet refined.

eagleforlife1
09-24-2011, 06:48 AM
I voted yes. I don't mind where or when the next one is set I love learning about the history of the area/timeline.

thekarlone
09-24-2011, 07:11 AM
An Asian location would be fine (although I prefer France or the U.S.). But a thing I have clear is that I want AC3 takes place after Ezio's period, not before (follow the chronological order).

dxsxhxcx
09-24-2011, 07:30 AM
no, because the game would lose a little of its shine overshadowed by an overused place...

AC1 had its unique atmosphere that even the other AC games released until now still weren't able to recreate, AC2 was set in Italy and I can't remember many games that were set in Italy (or showed us Italy that way), a game set in Japan, I have no doubt it would be cool because of the AC plot, but I wouldn't see it with the same eyes I saw the other games because we would end up finding enemies that look like samurais/ninjas/etc what is something that I'm already tired of see in games/movies/etc...

LightRey
09-24-2011, 07:33 AM
Though I would probably not dislike the game, I wouldn't like feudal Japan. I want new, barely used settings.

sassinscreed
09-24-2011, 08:10 AM
just don't add ninjas in ac japan is worst possible setting for new ac

blazefp
09-24-2011, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Though I would probably not dislike the game, I wouldn't like feudal Japan. I want new, barely used settings.

This ^

Sephrick
09-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Ninjas have been done almost as much as zombies in games and other media.

I'd like them to continue with more historically significant eras that have gotten less usage out of the game industry.

But if they're going to go with industry cliches, then I demand to be a zombie ninja in World War II.

Sushiglutton
09-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Meh I prefer a Middle East/European setting tbh. Problem for me with Japanese towns, buildings, historic figures etc is that they has zero meanig to me. What's fun with AC is that you recognize a lot of things, but Ubi has put a twist on them. I wouldn't mind 17th century France (Paris). Here's a character and time period that would be cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_Richelieu.

eagleforlife1
09-24-2011, 10:08 AM
To be honest I have never played a ninja game in my life. But how many of them are as intricate and as historically accurate as the AC games?

Chances are we would get to visit tiny villages that we have never heard of with amazing architecture and strange phenomena.

SPROGGY
09-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Sephrick:

I'd like them to continue with more historically significant eras that have gotten less usage out of the game industry.

But if they're going to go with industry cliches, then I demand to be a zombie ninja in World War II.

I agree that ninjas have been done alot already. But....have they ever been done all that well? Ive never played or seen a game based on ninjas that truly blew me away. I think ubisoft could deliver something ninjaesque with polish and panache that weve never seen before. And i think they could do it while staying true to AC's story. Hell they dont really even have to be a ninja. An assassin in japan would certainly make use of the available technolgy of the era(katanas, etc)which would deliver a similar experience. Throw in a good bit of stealth(both social and light and shadow) and it could be amazing.

Altair661
09-24-2011, 10:14 AM
5 threads later I believe...people are still asking this. Why...

Altair661
09-24-2011, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
To be honest I have never played a ninja game in my life. But how many of them are as intricate and as historically accurate as the AC games?

Chances are we would get to visit tiny villages that we have never heard of with amazing architecture and strange phenomena.

Try, Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Blade, Mini Ninja's, the Naruto Games, Tenchu Z...must I continue?

eagleforlife1
09-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

Try, Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Blade, Mini Ninja's, the Naruto Games, Tenchu Z...must I continue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assuming you have played them all are they as intricate and historically influenced as the AC games?

Sephrick
09-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by deepego3:

I agree that ninjas have been done alot already. But....have they ever been done all that well? Ive never played or seen a game based on ninjas that truly blew me away.

Tenchu Stealth Assassins. One of the best games on the PlayStation.

SleezeRocker
09-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

This ^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Second this.

As long as story and gameplay is great, I wouldn't mind, but Japan settings are overused in many games

SPROGGY
09-24-2011, 06:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deepego3:

I agree that ninjas have been done alot already. But....have they ever been done all that well? Ive never played or seen a game based on ninjas that truly blew me away.

Tenchu Stealth Assassins. One of the best games on the PlayStation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I played it. Didnt think very highly of it

GunnarGunderson
09-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Was there actually anything in Feudal Japan to climb aside from a straw hut or the occasional monastery thing in the hills?

Altair661
09-24-2011, 07:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

Try, Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Blade, Mini Ninja's, the Naruto Games, Tenchu Z...must I continue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assuming you have played them all are they as intricate and historically influenced as the AC games? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew you were gonna say that. No. But still, Ninja's themselves have been used alot, and have a sterotype around them. I just feel like being a ninja in Assassin's Creed isn't right. To me, Assassin's are something themselves, and are different than Ninjas. And Japan just does not seem that interesting to me as some place like say Egypt or somewhere that has barely been used before. AC1 had so much mystery around it, I want the same for AC3. I'll still play it regardless for it's story, I love AC. But I'd enjoy it way more if it went somewhere new, unique, and different.

rain89c
09-24-2011, 07:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:

Assuming you have played them all are they as intricate and historically influenced as the AC games? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew you were gonna say that. No. But still, Ninja's themselves have been used alot, and have a sterotype around them. I just feel like being a ninja in Assassin's Creed isn't right. To me, Assassin's are something themselves, and are different than Ninjas. And Japan just does not seem that interesting to me as some place like say Egypt or somewhere that has barely been used before. AC1 had so much mystery around it, I want the same for AC3. I'll still play it regardless for it's story, I love AC. But I'd enjoy it way more if it went somewhere new, unique, and different. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You might change your mind when they actually do set it in Japan, it'll feel like no other Japanese setting game because it'll be the most realistic, one of a kind.

eagleforlife1
09-25-2011, 01:44 AM

I knew you were gonna say that. No. But still, Ninja's themselves have been used alot, and have a sterotype around them. I just feel like being a ninja in Assassin's Creed isn't right. To me, Assassin's are something themselves, and are different than Ninjas. And Japan just does not seem that interesting to me as some place like say Egypt or somewhere that has barely been used before. AC1 had so much mystery around it, I want the same for AC3. I'll still play it regardless for it's story, I love AC. But I'd enjoy it way more if it went somewhere new, unique, and different. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough.

Originally posted by rain89c:
You might change your mind when they actually do set it in Japan, it'll feel like no other Japanese setting game because it'll be the most realistic, one of a kind.

Agree.

Hayabusa Sushi
09-25-2011, 03:09 AM
The problem with ninja are that everyone seems to have the same opinion of them. People all think that they ran around wearing black masks and outfits and threw ninja stars at people.
Firstly, there isn't really any historical evidence to the black clothes, they would disguise themselves with outfits and social stealth (like the Assassins).
Secondly, obviously there is more to a ninja's arsenal than stars and swords. Look at weapons like the Kusari-gama and Bo Staff.
Yes ninja have been used quite a bit in video games but only as a super, overpowered walking tank (Ninja Gaiden), etc. [haven't played any other ninja games]
As mentioned before, IF Ubisoft make the Assassins Japanese ninja, surely they can do it realistically and hictorically correct, which I don't think has been done with ninja in video games much before.

LightRey
09-25-2011, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by haloblivion:
The problem with ninja are that everyone seems to have the same opinion of them. People all think that they ran around wearing black masks and outfits and threw ninja stars at people.
Firstly, there isn't really any historical evidence to the black clothes, they would disguise themselves with outfits and social stealth (like the Assassins).
Secondly, obviously there is more to a ninja's arsenal than stars and swords. Look at weapons like the Kusari-gama and Bo Staff.
Yes ninja have been used quite a bit in video games but only as a super, overpowered walking tank (Ninja Gaiden), etc. [haven't played any other ninja games]
As mentioned before, IF Ubisoft make the Assassins Japanese ninja, surely they can do it realistically and hictorically correct, which I don't think has been done with ninja in video games much before.
We all know that. It's just an overused concept regardless.

eagleforlife1
09-25-2011, 03:28 AM

This ^.

eagleforlife1
09-25-2011, 03:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by haloblivion:
We all know that. It's just an overused concept regardless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't. There are a lot of people who want to see Desmond killing people in modern-day America. Now that is a way more overused concept than ninjas.

LightRey
09-25-2011, 03:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by haloblivion:
We all know that. It's just an overused concept regardless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't. There are a lot of people who want to see Desmond killing people in modern-day America. Now that is a way more overused concept than ninjas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree with that too. Both concepts are overused.

Hayabusa Sushi
09-25-2011, 03:59 AM
How about we assume, hypothetically, that ninja are not in the game at all. And the Assassins just come as another Japanese Clan in an age of war. Would that be an overused scenario? I can't think of (m)any games that are set in Feudal Japan besides kiddie games (Mini Ninjas) or strategy games (Total War: Shogun 2) or games revolving around ninja (Tenchu Z). Not many games immerse people in the time period at all.

LightRey
09-25-2011, 04:03 AM
How about we assume, hypothetically, that ninja are not in the game at all. And the Assassins just come as another Japanese Clan in an age of war. Would that be an overused scenario? I can't think of (m)any games that are set in Feudal Japan besides kiddie games (Mini Ninjas) or strategy games (Total War: Shogun 2) or games revolving around ninja (Tenchu Z). Not many games immerse people in the time period at all.
Maybe not games, but more than enough movies and tv shows. I want places and times I know little to nothing about.

eagleforlife1
09-25-2011, 06:35 AM

Agree. Although I don't see why ninjas should be left out when they definitely existed.

rain89c
09-25-2011, 10:19 AM

Agree. Although I don't see why ninjas should be left out when they definitely existed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because they were brainwashed by Naruto, so they think that theme represents actual Ninjas. I'm sure if Ubi actually do implement Ninjas in AC3 in their own way, these people will salivate with hype and turn over a new leaf.

LightRey
09-25-2011, 11:30 AM

Agree. Although I don't see why ninjas should be left out when they definitely existed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because they were brainwashed by Naruto, so they think that theme represents actual Ninjas. I'm sure if Ubi actually do implement Ninjas in AC3 in their own way, these people will salivate with hype and turn over a new leaf. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
so you're saying they should be left out, so that people can see what they were really like? I don't get your logic, my furry little friend.

kriegerdesgottes
09-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Because they were brainwashed by Naruto, so they think that theme represents actual Ninjas. I'm sure if Ubi actually do implement Ninjas in AC3 in their own way, these people will salivate with hype and turn over a new leaf.

I've never seen Naruto nor do I really know what that is. I have done a lot of reading on the ninjas from history books and out of historical interest and I still don't want them in Assassin's Creed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ShaneO7K
09-25-2011, 11:40 AM
Don't see why it has to be Japan.

I've posted this quite a few times but I would rather be in this time period in China- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms

Animuses
09-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Because they were brainwashed by Naruto, so they think that theme represents actual Ninjas. I'm sure if Ubi actually do implement Ninjas in AC3 in their own way, these people will salivate with hype and turn over a new leaf. You are the only one mentioning Naruto. I have never even seen it, I'm more a Dragon Ball guy.

rain89c
09-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

I've posted this quite a few times but I would rather be in this time period in China- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms
I'd prefer China over Japan also. They must let us interact with Guan Yu if set during the 3 kingdoms period.
If you guys heard the interview with Brent and Rafael, many of the things they said, hinted that Ubi were thinking of setting AC3 in new exotic places. And it looks like Constantinople is a transition to the Asian continent.

Anyways, I think China is more likely to be used than Japan for AC3.

eagleforlife1
09-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

It doesn't have to be Japan. Assassin's Creed introduces me to characters and places and events that I've never heard of before and as a history student I love learning about them. I know absolutely nothing about Japanese history and would like to know more. I couldn't care less if it's overused. It has never been done in an AC game and Ubisoft would do a much better job of creating a historical Japan than any other game company could ever hope to.

LightRey
09-25-2011, 02:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

It doesn't have to be Japan. It's just people seem to think that it doesn't exist on the world map because ninjas come from there and don't want to go there for that reason. I just find that ignorant and if Ubi decided to go there they would make a great game out of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most of us don't want it in Japan for the overused setting, not the fact that there will most likely be ninjas. Feudal Japan is an overused setting, especially compared to the so little used settings in the AC games. The presence of ninjas would just make it worse.

rain89c
09-25-2011, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

It doesn't have to be Japan. It's just people seem to think that it doesn't exist on the world map because ninjas come from there and don't want to go there for that reason. I just find that ignorant and if Ubi decided to go there they would make a great game out of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most of us don't want it in Japan for the overused setting, not the fact that there will most likely be ninjas. Feudal Japan is an overused setting, especially compared to the so little used settings in the AC games. The presence of ninjas would just make it worse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Most of the people in this forum doesn't want Japan, because like I said before "most of the pro-euros here police this forum defending the AC franchise as if it belongs in Euro." <- That tells you what demographics visits these forums.
Ubi released a Facebook poll a while ago, and Japan was voted #2 as most favorite setting for AC3.
So just because a minority of people in this forum says no to Japan, it can't compare to the less bias source as Facebook.

The first game introduced us the most realistic Hashashin like assassin order. The 2nd game introduced us an assassin order in Italy which is fictional. The 3rd game, Ninjas would be the perfect implementation as the assassin order for Japan.

I;m not saying it has to be Japan, I'm just defending Japan from all the anti-Japan/Asia posters. I prefer China over Japan.

eagleforlife1
09-25-2011, 03:05 PM

Most of us don't want it in Japan for the overused setting, not the fact that there will most likely be ninjas. Feudal Japan is an overused setting, especially compared to the so little used settings in the AC games. The presence of ninjas would just make it worse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd just like to point out that I edited my post after you had already posted your comment so now my message says something completely different.

LightRey
09-25-2011, 03:13 PM

Most of the people in this forum doesn't want Japan, because like I said before "most of the pro-euros here police this forum defending the AC franchise as if it belongs in Euro." <- That tells you what demographics visits these forums.
Ubi released a Facebook poll a while ago, and Japan was voted #2 as most favorite setting for AC3.
So just because a minority of people in this forum says no to Japan, it can't compare to the less bias source as Facebook.

The first game introduced us the most realistic Hashashin like assassin order. The 2nd game introduced us an assassin order in Italy which is fictional. The 3rd game, Ninjas would be the perfect implementation as the assassin order for Japan.

I;m not saying it has to be Japan, I'm just defending Japan from all the anti-Japan/Asia posters. I prefer China over Japan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm sorry? Are you actually calling this forum racist?

AssassinVulpy
09-25-2011, 03:22 PM
That would be cool, since I'm studying Japanese history and learning the language. I did hear a story about this guy who was running away from some people (Can't remember why) who wanted to kill him. He ran into a Geisha house, and she agreed to help him if they came. The guys did go in there, and they asked if she saw him. She said no and kindly asked them to leave. The other guy ended up marrying the Geisha, and he also had to change his name to avoid being caught. Sounds like it could be changed to an Assassin escaping some Templars, if Ubisoft did decide to do a game about Japan. I think that was Edo period though...

eagleforlife1
09-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Before 1900 the only Japanese person that I could name would be Matsuo Basho.

ShaneO7K
09-25-2011, 03:28 PM

It doesn't have to be Japan. Assassin's Creed introduces me to characters and places and events that I've never heard of before and as a history student I love learning about them. I know absolutely nothing about Japanese history and would like to know more. I couldn't care less if it's overused. It has never been done in an AC game and Ubisoft would do a much better job of creating a historical Japan than any other game company could ever hope to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> What I said came across slightly differen'tly than what I meant it to be, what I meant was that this time period keeps getting brought up over and over again and no one is really taking the time to think of a differen't more unique time period.

I'm not saying I wouldn't like Feudal Japan, I'm just saying trying looking at the list of alternatives that there are.

blazefp
09-25-2011, 03:35 PM

I;m not saying it has to be Japan, I'm just defending Japan from all the anti-Japan/Asia posters. I prefer China over Japan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what your saying is that because of one poll made a while ago puts Japan on the second place of the most wanted scenarios and most here don't agree with that, the people in this forum are anti-Japan/Asia?
Giz what a ******* generalization. That's like saying that because I don't like Barack Obama, I'm anti-black people/Africa.

Also most people outside this forums don't care what scenario Ubi is gonna use for AC3 nor how the story will develop. That's why WE are here, because we care about that so all that argument of the poll isn't quite valid, at least not plausible

rain89c
09-25-2011, 03:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:

So what your saying is that because of one poll made a while ago puts Japan on the second place of the most wanted scenarios and most here don't agree with that, the people in this forum are anti-Japan/Asia?
Giz what a ******* generalization. That's like saying that because I don't like Barack Obama, I'm anti-black people/Africa.

Also most people outside this forums don't care what scenario Ubi is gonna use for AC3 nor how the story will develop. That's why WE are here, because we care about that so all that argument of the poll isn't quite valid, at least not plausible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't generalize so simply.
I compare what people say on this forum to results.
I don't just look at simple polls and make a conclusion.
So stop generalizing about how I generalize.
This is off-topic anyways.

LightRey
09-25-2011, 03:55 PM

Also most people outside this forums don't care what scenario Ubi is gonna use for AC3 nor how the story will develop. That's why WE are here, because we care about that so all that argument of the poll isn't quite valid, at least not plausible
Don't pay too much attention to the guy. All he really does is post about how he wants AC to be set in China or Japan anyways.

He's like Scott (+10 points for anyone who gets that reference).

orionsrise
09-26-2011, 02:38 PM
nice idea, iv thought of this idea myself cause iv always wanted to go to japan. I haven't read all the comments yet but plan to soon but i just wanted to say a little something now before I forget. We pretty much know that the waring states period has pretty much been done to death but the assassin's lore fits so well to the ninja codes of honor, so what might be done is to scrap the waring states period and go to the mongol invasion, according to some myths of the origins of the ninja in japan a buddhist monk brought the arts from the mainland just before the invasion time period. The monk was reportedly a huge man with a lighter complection, giving a possible tie in to the assassin's order via Altair's travels east as said in the codex and where there are assassins there are templars. I'm not 100% sure on all my facts right now so feel free to trash it But you gotta admit the background scenery would be stellar.

ZzFinzZ
09-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Samurai's and Ninjas! Thaat would be interesting... Bet the assassins robes there would be coooool.

Jexx21
09-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by ZzFinzZ:
Samurai's and Ninjas! Thaat would be interesting... Bet the assassins robes there would be coooool.

They are! Let me pull up a concept for something that I'm making...(keep in mind it's based off of the Anime/Manga Naruto)

http://jarein.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4726ih

But I personally do not see the main protagonist Assassin being a ninja or samurai himself in the actual games. I would love the setting however.

Emainx100
11-25-2011, 10:53 AM
yes one because china wat assasins aare in china that has no basis or make sense so your gonna get kungfu nikkas as assasins come on thats really dumb japan is appropiate because you are fowarding in time modern area last 100 years ninja's yes because their only japanses assains they are trained to hide in the shadows run on roof tops kill people undetected loyal to the assasins fammily or your an outcast the only difrrence is that there going to know martial arts which make it better which means more dismantiling mores and **** so ace feudal japan yes

ACSineQuaNon
11-25-2011, 11:18 AM
1. China
2/3. France
3/2. Japan

The Boxer Rebellion backdrop sounds cool. I don't know much about it. I'd like to see a musketeer Assassin, though.

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 12:54 PM

haha ya.
I actually thought about if they did an AC Zombie addition like they did for Red Dead Redemption.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 12:58 PM
I voted no. I just can't get into the old Asian cultures for some reason & the new Protagonist would probly stick out like a sore thumb if he wasn't Japanese/Asian.