PDA

View Full Version : Earn as You Progress

ZuluBull
11-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Earn points as you progress through a match instead of being awarded it all at the end. Well some of you mite be fedup with losing connection from the host and losing out on your Assassin points you worked hard for. I have lost connection plenty of times and lost over 80k worth assassin points so far ANOYING! Any ways this is just an idea but I think this would be more simple if players can earn solid points during progress of a match, because you only get rewarded your points when the match is over.

Before people ask, Yes my connection is fine it's topnotch nothing is wrong with it I have turned it off and on, rebooted it, reconected. I am still losing connection in multiplayer.

ZuluBull
11-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Earn points as you progress through a match instead of being awarded it all at the end. Well some of you mite be fedup with losing connection from the host and losing out on your Assassin points you worked hard for. I have lost connection plenty of times and lost over 80k worth assassin points so far ANOYING! Any ways this is just an idea but I think this would be more simple if players can earn solid points during progress of a match, because you only get rewarded your points when the match is over.

Before people ask, Yes my connection is fine it's topnotch nothing is wrong with it I have turned it off and on, rebooted it, reconected. I am still losing connection in multiplayer.

luth411
11-29-2010, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Before people ask, Yes my connection is fine it's topnotch nothing is wrong with it I have turned it off and on, rebooted it, reconected. I am still losing connection in multiplayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like your connection isn't top-notch. The litmus test would be your connection to a matchmaking host. You fail that. I have a decent connection (not perfect), and I've never dropped out of a match.

ZuluBull
11-29-2010, 09:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mpagano411:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Before people ask, Yes my connection is fine it's topnotch nothing is wrong with it I have turned it off and on, rebooted it, reconected. I am still losing connection in multiplayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like your connection isn't top-notch. The litmus test would be your connection to a matchmaking host. You fail that. I have a decent connection (not perfect), and I've never dropped out of a match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Saw this coming waited for it. Well I play on both platforms 360 and PS3 and 360 NOT 1 Crash PS3 ALOT, Have a look at some threads alot are having problems with the PS3 servers. Ill say this again, Nothing is wrong with my network tyvm :-)

And I shot an Idea, not for some one to come give me tips on my network

Evan52395
11-29-2010, 09:45 AM
If this game didn't support session joining this wouldn't work, but because it does, I agree they should change it. I've lost many points (not as many as you, sorry to hear that) and it is very annoying.