PDA

View Full Version : Pilots Skin on Bailout

Saunders1953
12-05-2004, 09:46 AM
Hi Gents:

I just started using custom pilot skins--downloaded scores of them from IL2Skins.com. They look great in the cockpit, but apparently after bailout, you only get the game default skin?? Or does it depend on just what the skinner put in the download file? It seems like I usually end up with a pilot in Luftwaffe gear hanging in the harness after my Zeros or F4Fs are flamed.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Saunders1953
12-05-2004, 09:46 AM
Hi Gents:

I just started using custom pilot skins--downloaded scores of them from IL2Skins.com. They look great in the cockpit, but apparently after bailout, you only get the game default skin?? Or does it depend on just what the skinner put in the download file? It seems like I usually end up with a pilot in Luftwaffe gear hanging in the harness after my Zeros or F4Fs are flamed.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

LEBillfish
12-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Odd I don't, I see whatever the pic is. My pilot skin in the cockpit looks the same on bailout....I just wish I could alter the skin more to reflect size changes.

elephant_il2
12-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Sorry guys nothing you can do here.It's a game's oddity. As a pilot skinner myself, this feature is one of the most frustrating things to happen.It seems that only player's pilot retains custom skin after bailout.AI even in the default skins in PF automatically transform to original German or Russian ! Annoying indeed !

Saunders1953
12-05-2004, 09:06 PM
You oughtta know, Elephant_IL2, you've got the best ones out there. I think I have practically all of them.