PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassins & Den attacks

zoem007
11-17-2011, 07:07 PM
I know that we can only have 7 Master Assassins through the missions but I just wanted to check whether we can train more Master Assassins ingame. or something that is planned for the future because I really enjoyed those missions.. and well master assassins= more power... even though we have enough. If you guys remember the very first den Ezio captures how at first there is a cut scene where Assassins clear the rooftops and then you have to just finish the captain off. It would be nice if that could be implemented for other dens..

zoem007
11-17-2011, 07:07 PM
I know that we can only have 7 Master Assassins through the missions but I just wanted to check whether we can train more Master Assassins ingame. or something that is planned for the future because I really enjoyed those missions.. and well master assassins= more power... even though we have enough. If you guys remember the very first den Ezio captures how at first there is a cut scene where Assassins clear the rooftops and then you have to just finish the captain off. It would be nice if that could be implemented for other dens..