PDA

View Full Version : 100% Total Sync requirements in Revelations

anik_lc
12-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Just to know what are the requirements for 100% total sync in Revelations. Currently my total sync is 96.73%.

So far what I didn't do:
Didn't play any of Desmond's Journey missions
2/3 Piri Reis missions left.
Collected 45 Animus Data Fragments. So 55 lefts.
Collected 46 out of 106 Treasures
Most of the guild challenges remains. [Example: Did 3 out of 7 Assassin's guild challenge.]
2/3 shops remains to renovate.
Didn't renovate any places like Hagia Sophia.

So far what I did:
All 9 sequences completed in 100% total sync
100% Assassin's Recruits & 100% Master Assassin missions
100% Book Quests
100% Faction HQ missions
Collected all Ishak Pasha memoir pages and played the Hagia Sophia challenge.

So how do I complete the total sync? Do I need to play the Desmond Journey too? They are kinda boring to me. And do I need all data fragments & treasures for 100% sync?

anik_lc
12-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Just to know what are the requirements for 100% total sync in Revelations. Currently my total sync is 96.73%.

So far what I didn't do:
Didn't play any of Desmond's Journey missions
2/3 Piri Reis missions left.
Collected 45 Animus Data Fragments. So 55 lefts.
Collected 46 out of 106 Treasures
Most of the guild challenges remains. [Example: Did 3 out of 7 Assassin's guild challenge.]
2/3 shops remains to renovate.
Didn't renovate any places like Hagia Sophia.

So far what I did:
All 9 sequences completed in 100% total sync
100% Assassin's Recruits & 100% Master Assassin missions
100% Book Quests
100% Faction HQ missions
Collected all Ishak Pasha memoir pages and played the Hagia Sophia challenge.

So how do I complete the total sync? Do I need to play the Desmond Journey too? They are kinda boring to me. And do I need all data fragments & treasures for 100% sync?

ace3001
12-02-2011, 01:45 AM
There are a total of 8 Piri Reis missions, I believe. What do you mean exactly by 2/3 left? Maybe those are what you're missing? And no, Desmond's Journey and Animus data fragments don't count towards 100% sync. Go to each secondary memory group in the DNA menu and check which ones you haven't got 100% in.

kenvin969696
12-02-2011, 03:15 AM
I have completed over 90% but because I want to play Desmond Journey should update version is 1:01 and vowed lost everything save. You can Upload your's save to me?

anik_lc
12-02-2011, 08:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
There are a total of 8 Piri Reis missions, I believe. What do you mean exactly by 2/3 left? Maybe those are what you're missing? And no, Desmond's Journey and Animus data fragments don't count towards 100% sync. Go to each secondary memory group in the DNA menu and check which ones you haven't got 100% in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks. I finally did it. 3 Piri Reis missions were left. After them now it shows 100% total sync. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
BTW, I saw that there are 3 unsufficient data inside Piri Reis missions in DNA menu. That's why I said so.